Author Topic: squad insignia  (Read 334 times)

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
squad insignia
« on: November 09, 2018, 01:13:57 PM »
How do I delete the insignia for an old disbanded squad?  47 Ronin was disbanded a long time ago.  Tried deleting "kong.bmp" but it gets reloaded when I go online.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
Re: squad insignia
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:06:13 PM »
Submit a new one showing something indecent, then Skuzzy is probably going to delete it.  :bolt:

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 02:18:00 PM »
If Oddcaf's Imperial Protuberance isn't indecent, I don't know what would be....   :O
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 02:57:15 PM »
Only the CO of a squad can upload a squad insignia / patch and change it/update it

The CO can either upload a new updated file or if the squadron has been disbanded and no longer exists, then send Skuzzy a PM and ask if he can flush the squads subfolder....similar to how HTC flushes the unused gameid's

Like one of my old shade gameid's was Viper, about 4 to 5 months of Viper id being dormant (not used online or tied to a paid account) it was flushed, so it was available for anyone to use, in which someone did snatch it as soon as they found out it was available

Hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC