Author Topic: No honor  (Read 3656 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: No honor
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2019, 02:52:58 PM »
Everything stated here is what keeps the game interesting.  What we need is an all shade squad for each country. 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 11:12:24 PM »
Spys have existed in every war since time began.  I'm sure that the Germans thought the French were cheating with all that underground stuff.  Consider it all part of the art of war.
Having a human send you intel, ie a buddy on the other side saying, so and so is launching an NOE (spy) is a far cry from watching the enemy fly to a location and you use that hyper-accurate detail (even who it is) to vector in (cheating) for kills. Its what subpar players do to inflate their own ego cause they just cant do it the regular (right as per game design) way.
If you are going to claim war realism then lets turn kill shooter and collision off and lose the icons! Put some wind in down to the deck etc. else just have some honor and quit cheating, the whole point of this thread.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2019, 08:53:42 AM »
You really should read the rules before posting.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2019, 01:13:54 PM »
Was that for me? If so, please enlighten me as to what egregious rule
I violated by stating fact and suggesting solutions?
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2019, 01:32:57 PM »
Was that for me? If so, please enlighten me as to what egregious rule
I violated by stating fact and suggesting solutions?

7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously.

And claiming suspicion as fact then claiming you have a solution (which wasn't evident, actually) for your suspicion is merely deluded self-promotion. Just because something is possible doesn't mean you actually witnessed it.

Now, Challenge and I have broken rule 5 but I may also add that you find and read the rules, your-own-self. They can be found in a post stickied at the top of Aces High General Discussion.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 01:41:13 PM by Arlo »

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed
Well we sure see that differently then!
I, in an open discussion, merely pointed out a concept (outside of game parameters) already brought up, that could be classified/construed as cheating not hacking as what to that rule really points. To be specific, I did not accuse anyone of cheating nor did I describe how to cheat nor that I saw an example of such acts, outside the confines of a topic already brought up.

In plain english, for your sake, Rule 7 as I perceive it, is to prevent the following.
Accusation - “So and So was cheating the other day, I saw him do such and such.”
Description -  “I have this cheat, all you have to do is...(describe the cheat here).” Or “I saw this cheating in the main arena last night... etc. etc.”
I hope that clears it up.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2019, 02:31:25 PM »
And claiming suspicion as fact then claiming you have a solution (which wasn't evident, actually) for your suspicion is merely deluded self-promotion. Just because something is possible doesn't mean you actually witnessed it.
Talk about grandstanding, that just what you did. Came on to bash me not contribute to the discussion. Most call this reaction, flaming.

As to this portion of your comment. You are the one grandstanding and have proved it to all who read this. I can’t point out what you said in this paragraph here or I would  be violating rule 7. You care to pm me i can give you two names of players who really enjoy this game (hint)

My solution, posted in another forum so my bad, you didn't get to see it. Put an idle timer in the game, sit in the tower you get booted, sit in a vehicle you die. Of course a pop up could be implemented to warn you of impending doom so you could wiggle your turret or move a gun. It is quite popular in online gaming for that reason! Those seats in the tower will start to empty. Now follow your own  Criticism And try to put forth something constructive instead of being a sniper and a poor one at that! Like that will happen lol
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 02:36:17 PM by diaster »
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2019, 03:14:03 PM »
7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed. Email support@hitechcreations.com to report any issues regarding this. HTC permanently bans anyone caught cheating in Aces High. We take cheating and allegations of cheating very seriously.

Now, Challenge and I have broken rule 5 but I may also add that you find and read the rules, your-own-self. They can be found in a post stickied at the top of Aces High General Discussion.

To me, it just looked like he was pointing out how some players "game the game".

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2019, 03:53:15 PM »
In either case, either we're talking about a verifiable TOS violation or not. If so, you report it without broadcasting on the forum (to either avoid a false accusation or to avoid suggesting in public how to hack or exploit the game). If it's not, then you're just complaining about the game design from your own POV and whatever suggestion being made is speculative based on just that. Just because you perceive players as purposefully skewing activity by gathering in the tower doesn't mean that's whats actually happening or that it needs 'fixing.' Largely it more likely involves groups that fly together waiting for friends to log in, land or other normal human activity that doesn't require electronic herding (potty break, fridge refill, etc.).

If you think criticism of a suggestion that doesn't really merit action is not participation in the discussion then you're not really having one.

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2019, 04:31:14 PM »
I, Arlo am an idiot. Everything i said can be condensed into those five words. Diaster was merely commenting on a topic and I chose to berate instead of provide valued input. Why, because I am part of the problem
You know, i am done with you, Arlo. You are Just another “paper tiger” fake expert internet troll spouting rules and supposition because you have nothing constructive to actually provide. I knew people like you in my previous career, always taking shots to hide their own short comings. I didn't get a pm so obviously you don't want the truth.
So since I am done here anyway. I do have first hand knowledge of people currently playing the game that have s____s and use them to t___k players. I have known of several more in the past that no longer play. I don't submit, because obviously,  I can’t prove it. One even got kicked from a previous squad because he admitted it. So i guess your logic just got shot tp pieces. Okay now I will be muted and I am fine with that. I only hope you see this before it happens.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2019, 04:43:15 PM »
Might I suggest that next time you're 'done' with someone try laying off the crack so much and just act like a grown up without the paranoid pity party.  :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2019, 05:15:34 PM »
Most of the cries about spies are from players just looking for an excuse to explain away their suckage.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2019, 05:45:51 PM »
Most of the cries about spies are from players just looking for an excuse to explain away their suckage.

This!

Post like his are why each post has a link to report it right under each one.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2019, 05:48:56 PM »
At least he changed his photo-shopped avatar to an SS death's head emblem.