Author Topic: What is your definition of a HO? Mine is different im sure  (Read 5429 times)

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
Re: What is your definition of a HO? Mine is different im sure
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2020, 05:11:51 AM »
I dont know what my definition of a HO is but you are my definition of a dk head :x :x

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2020, 04:31:04 PM »
DOH!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SAAMIAM

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2020, 03:51:16 AM »
I dont know what my definition of a HO is but you are my definition of a dk head :x :x
No Rag, I'm a speaker of truth. Let me guess, you are one of those really cool guys that vulches or picks a guy upping and then runs like moses to go hide in your ack.. great tactic there chief. 👍👍👍 nothing better than spending 20 to 30 minutes per sortie chasing wwii's greatest fighter plane the 190 because he is too cowardly to fight.

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2020, 04:01:54 AM »
sorry buddy but i dont play in the main arena so you're wrong.

Offline SAAMIAM

• Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2020, 04:21:23 AM »
If you both start firing are you not also doing the HO? And why did you not alter your course to not collided?

HiTech

Apparently you did not read my post but skimmed it only otherwise you would have not asked that question. For clarity, when to pilots are oncoming, two good pilots anyway, they are not actually on a collision course. As they near eachother, they each take shots, if one has firing solution he scores, if not, he continues his path to near miss and continues jockying. OR, he pulls a ramrod move and alters his course to ram you.. and yes, My path is never on a pure collision course. It is always as a near miss, as it should be. Its the ramrod that will always intentionally veer into me. And that, you can not avoid.
Furthermore, I HO in a BF110, LA5, I16, and TA152.. not exactly the best turning fighter so trying to set up a move to get on the atypical yak3, spit8,14,16, 109,190 isnt gonna happen. Not with these killers.

BTW Dale, I have been asking for a VR Flyable Tempest for over a year now.. don't you think its time to let me play with all the same aircraft as everybody else?

For the record.. I'm a good dude, I lobbied the USAF for a partnership in the world cup and actually got it. All centered around your game. Your community and the growth of VR. Oculus was putting up most of the $100,000 prize pool and if it would have been a success, I was looking at $5M in funding from the Armed Forces initiative for recruitment through esports.
I told you about it 18months ago, tried many times to get a call or meeting with you. I even offered to help you with the VR bugs since you get sick every time you put on the headset.  I praised you, defended you and after a year I cant even get a simple update to make the tempest playable??
 I'm a former Marine STA Operator and damn proud of it and I know im not the only one here with combat experience or ptsd and im not the only one who is sick to death of this society of 9 second attention span, social justice trolls where integrity seems to be in short supply and boomers are vilified for calling out BS.
My post WAS called for and I stand by my words of telling you to play your game. Not to shoot you down, but so you can waste 30 minute sorties chasing cowards across the map only to die in their ack or get picked by his stratosphere buddy just waiting to ambush you.
The worst part is Im now seeing posts about this very issue dating back as far as 2017.. you want my advice? No? Here it is anyway. Close the melee arena. Start fresh and poll the community and see what your paying customers would like to see. After 20 years I think these guys have more invested in aces high than you do. They earned it and they deserve it. Not for me. Im just the noob that sees the VR potential and has the knowhow to bring the pieces together to make it happen.
As it is right now, there is no way I can present this to the Air Force or FGC Arena in Vegas. Timing was perfect with TopGun 2, The new initiative with the Armed Forces and the adoption of VR. Its just too bad you dont care anymore. That is glaringly obvious by the joke you made about me in your reply to my post.
I guess im the sucker because Im still chasing the cowardly 190 bishops across the map everyday.. Now Im recording it so next week I can send you a six hour video of rooks chasing vulchers across the map.. daily.

FounderJeff aka saamiam aka dkhead

I'de rather be a dk head than a lying mofo..
#nvrun, #shootuintheface, #deadlyace

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »
sammiam, hitec has God mode that some use in some scenarios. don't you think he pops in and out without anybody noticing? he has the ability of talking to everybody if he so chooses it. and what makes you think, he doesn't have an account that he may use to fly incognito.

if you don't enjoy the game then leave. but you know why you won't.  you want a confrontation so you can justify your leaving.  and you want people to believe that you were the one who offered to "save the game".

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2020, 06:38:13 PM »
He's a fake entertaining himself.  Don't buy into it.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2020, 06:39:39 PM »
He's a fake entertaining himself.  Don't buy into it.

Snicker

Howdy Bug  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2020, 09:01:47 PM »
FounderJeff aka saamiam aka dkhead

I'de rather be a dk head than a lying mofo..
#nvrun, #shootuintheface, #deadlyace

I would certainly never call you a liar.   ;)

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2020, 11:15:13 AM »
Hey Saamiam, it's a valiant effort and I admire your conviction and self belief. However you're about 15 years too late. This brave outburst would have created so much fun back in those days. These days, we just can't seem, as a community, to find the energy to go full retard with you today.

S!
batfink

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.