Author Topic: Some relief for you guys  (Read 248 times)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Some relief for you guys
« on: June 28, 2000, 11:14:00 PM »
My Road Runner provider is performing very bad those days. I can't play AH no more because most of the time planes are all over the place. It's not HTC servers because any web page takes between 5 and 30 secs to fully load (Eeek!).

So, till RR comes goofing around my house, no more Frenchy in the MA (Yes!!! freedom!!! frenchy is gone) ... Uh Oh!
While my conection gets back to speed, this is the only thing I can do in AH      

I will miss you all, catch you as soon as possible      

BTW, anybody from FL around Melbourne, Orlando, KSC? I will go soon visit Stallion 51 to check the P51 rides prices, anybody wants to join for a drink?
------------------
Olivier "Frenchy" Raunier

[This message has been edited by SFRT - Frenchy (edited 06-28-2000).]
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Some relief for you guys
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2000, 11:36:00 PM »
Sorry to hear it, but perhaps you can H2H instead?

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Some relief for you guys
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2000, 11:42:00 PM »
I tried, it's same  
looks like I receive data "per packages".
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Tibbets

• Zinc Member
Some relief for you guys
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2000, 11:58:00 PM »
Sorry to hear bout Road Runner. GTE is putting in a lot of cable connects around here. Ive used it at a friends and it is a lot faster than RR.
You might wanna call before planning a ride in the Mad Max or Crazy Horse....theyre exspensive. However right next door is Tom Reillys Flying Tigers museum where you can take a ride in a Texan (i think) for a fraction of the cost. I make it there every time I find somebody to go with (wife refuses to go back after i hung out in the restoration hanger at Tom Reillys for a couple of hours last august ( so email me and let me know when your going . im always game for a trip there

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Some relief for you guys
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2000, 01:04:00 AM »
Hope to see you soon frenchy, Remember, you can run but ya can't hide from the game.  

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Some relief for you guys
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2000, 07:46:00 AM »
 Scream to the high heavens Frenchy and don't take anything but a solid connection from them.
 Honestly. Complain and then escalate from the tech on up to the senior manager that your Internet connection is lousy. It works more times than not because many ISP's do get complacent as too many customers will "live" with poor or misoptioned service.
 Yoiu have nothing to lose so be a pain in the bellybutton to thier service department.

-Westy