Author Topic: RIP Angela Lansbury  (Read 1755 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: RIP Angela Lansbury
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2022, 02:42:04 PM »
Agreed.  But she was superb in The Manchurian Candidate (1962).

Fair winds Red Queen.  :salute

I’d forgotten she was in that until it was mentioned on tv,now I need to watch it again. Pretty sure I’ve seen most her movies as I tend to watch all the old black and white stuff,fond memories as a kid. My grandmother and I would watch them and she’d tell me about all the old actors,she was a huge Betty Davis fan.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2022, 03:29:29 PM »
I’d forgotten she was in that until it was mentioned on tv,now I need to watch it again.

One of my all time favorites.

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2022, 05:52:38 PM »
Murder She Wrote was horrible. Some ugly old bag going around solving murders. Yuk.

I hated that show. Loathed it in fact.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2022, 06:16:46 PM »
Then why did you watch it?

Never saw it myself as it didn't interest me

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2022, 10:21:32 PM »
Then why did you watch it?
Eagler

I watched it twice and I didn't finish either episode. Something about the show rubbed me the wrong way. Really wrong.

I'm not saying Angela didn't have a nice run because she did, 96 years long.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2022, 11:03:03 AM »
I didn't purposely watch it either. It'd be one of those shows that would just be on and you'd watch a few minutes of it, throw up and then turn the channel. And then hopefully you wouldn't run into Matlock.

But somebody pointed out to me something. How is it that this nosy old hag would always show up and then somebody would be murdered and nobody ever suspected anything?

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2022, 11:20:02 AM »
I didn't purposely watch it either. It'd be one of those shows that would just be on and you'd watch a few minutes of it, throw up and then turn the channel. And then hopefully you wouldn't run into Matlock.

But somebody pointed out to me something. How is it that this nosy old hag would always show up and then somebody would be murdered and nobody ever suspected anything?

listen old hag, can you explain to me how did we find the starters books. after all it happened on a galaxy far away, a long, long time ago

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2022, 11:27:44 AM »

Figuring out what triggers you would be a lifelong waste of time.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2022, 02:15:37 PM »
listen old hag, can you explain to me how did we find the starters books. after all it happened on a galaxy far away, a long, long time ago

semp

Are you on drugs or something? If you are, please share because it looks like you have some REALLY good stuff, like blue meth good.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2022, 02:16:41 PM »
Are you on drugs or something? If you are, please share because it looks like you have some REALLY good stuff, like blue meth good.

no.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2022, 02:18:33 PM »