Author Topic: Whats new in the land of AH?  (Read 213 times)

Offline LaVa

• Zinc Member
Whats new in the land of AH?
« on: July 24, 2001, 02:44:00 AM »
nothing much it looks like...

What are those people working on behind the curtains? HTC?

Terrains - glad to see new maps, but what about some new tin to fly around in?  

Those guys must be putting the finishing polish on that big silver mother with a HUGE payload...perkie bomber, o ya - you know what i'm talking about  :)

C-Ya's up

LaVa

Offline Goob

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2001, 11:49:00 PM »
I hope it's the B-29. btw/ is it just me or does it seem like development on this game has slowed down almost exponentially since its inception? DOn't mean to whine, just curious if others have the same impression.

-goob-
Dweebs of Death AH Wing

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2001, 07:36:00 AM »
Well HTC just released a new improved version of the terrain editor, packed full of
improvments with an easier interface.

1.08 development is chugging away, promising roads, trains, and a few more new planes.

DX8 Beta has been moving along getting better each release as they work the bugs out.

Seems to me the guys at HTC have got a full plate & then some!

Offline Betown

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ecomm-net.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »
The Aces High CM's are working on the TOD scenario that should be relised soon and is going to be a blast. I believe that Superfly and Natedog are working on trying to inpliment the B-2 "Stealth Bomber" into the aces high arena as a perk plane.

The idea was put forward to the HTC council that we wanted to fight each other as real people. Unfortunatly Natedog messed up and crossed the sheep model with the people model. Unfortunatly to change it back would mean reformaing the whole game structure so Nate has left it how it is. The game is now being renamed "Sheep Wars" and is rumoured to be in negotiations with EA Sports.

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 03:23:00 PM »
I used to work on the B-2A  ;)

pretty neat airplane,... but to much...  well... hehe never mind.. I cant say  :D