Author Topic: Please stop doing that  (Read 6707 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Please stop doing that
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2024, 02:12:43 PM »
Thanks for helping today Shane! Oh wait.. you were in the tower taking pictures of excuses.

It looked like y'all had your Rook base taking under control, so I ran some errands.  Then Bish won.   New map (NDIsles2), tried to help take an island base (no gv spawns) but that effort faded away and Bish took our island base.  This map is mostly FT furballing until one side takes advantage of that for the win <shrug>.

Oh.. is this you?  This was about a week ago around noon...

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:21:40 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2024, 05:04:14 AM »
4 out of the last 6 map wins....

Knights #1
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2024, 05:06:23 AM »
It looked like y'all had your Rook base taking under control, so I ran some errands.  Then Bish won.   New map (NDIsles2), tried to help take an island base (no gv spawns) but that effort faded away and Bish took our island base.  This map is mostly FT furballing until one side takes advantage of that for the win <shrug>.

Oh.. is this you?  This was about a week ago around noon...

Weird.. you took a screenshot from the tower.

The next one will have a manned ack background.

Again, thanks for helping out!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2024, 06:36:31 AM »
Weird.. you took a screenshot from the tower. The next one will have a manned ack background. Again, thanks for helping out!

I think it's cute that over the past 18 months or so, after literal decades at this game, you're finally branching out from your p-38 and learning other rides and tactical/strategic aspects this game offers.

I think it's more than accurate to state over the years and even today, I'm still more of a team player than you.

Did you need me to help you help Bish win faster? 

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Baloo

• Copper Member
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2024, 08:37:58 AM »
Did you need me to help you help Bish win faster?

I'm always down to receive help, if you're interested, always happy to learn...and not just in MNM!  :lol  :cheers:
Squadron: Arabian Knights

In Game Name: AKBaloo