Author Topic: Baby shark?  (Read 793 times)

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
Baby shark?
« on: July 05, 2022, 07:51:18 PM »

Chuikov

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: Baby shark?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 10:22:48 PM »
I didn't know sharks had such handsome, beautifully formed tails.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 12:02:37 AM »
baby shark being the worlds most watched video on youtube with over 9 billion views right?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 04:09:18 AM »
I’ve seen many of my tuna and others’ come back looking like that or just the tuna’s head.

More often it’s sea lions while tuna fishing out of San Diego. It’s very frustrating if the fishing is slow and they float on the surface out of paintball range eating your fish  :bhead

Did you see what species? So. Cal and down into Mexican waters it’s most often mako or blue sharks.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 06:24:58 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shark-attack-florida-teen-will-lose-leg-brother-rescued-her/

They were here first....be safe when you are in their neighborhood.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 07:33:16 AM »
Some good looking snappers, dude. Been watching them haul in wahoo and bull dolphins for weeks at Big Rock.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 02:09:51 PM »
I’ve seen many of my tuna and others’ come back looking like that or just the tuna’s head.

More often it’s sea lions while tuna fishing out of San Diego. It’s very frustrating if the fishing is slow and they float on the surface out of paintball range eating your fish  :bhead

Did you see what species? So. Cal and down into Mexican waters it’s most often mako or blue sharks.

He got slammed half way up the water column, but a big black tip was landed a bit later so I suspect it was him. Someone on the stern pulled up a 28lb snapper, the biggest one landed on the boat. It was a good haul of fish, in the end I got 4 reds, 1 gag, 4 yellowtails, 8 mangos, 2 vermillions, 1 porgy, and countless Almaco jacks.

Chuikov

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2022, 06:05:44 PM »
He got slammed half way up the water column, but a big black tip was landed a bit later so I suspect it was him. Someone on the stern pulled up a 28lb snapper, the biggest one landed on the boat. It was a good haul of fish, in the end I got 4 reds, 1 gag, 4 yellowtails, 8 mangos, 2 vermillions, 1 porgy, and countless Almaco jacks.

Off the Florida coast or up my way? We can keep Vermilions and Scamp now, which is exciting. Couldn't for a few years.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 06:11:51 PM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 12:03:07 PM »
125 miles west north west of Saint Petersburg. Scamp is prized, vermillions wind up a bait for amberjacks when they are in season. I only kept the vermillions because I had some friends who wanted some fresh fish. Personally I prefer Mangrove and Reds, although the he yellow tails were a nice add on for they are no to terribly common in the North Gulf. I caught my first red snapper fishing off of a boat called the Captain Stacy which is in Atlantic beach NC in 1991.

Chuikov

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 02:07:47 PM »
125 miles west north west of Saint Petersburg. Scamp is prized, vermillions wind up a bait for amberjacks when they are in season. I only kept the vermillions because I had some friends who wanted some fresh fish. Personally I prefer Mangrove and Reds, although the he yellow tails were a nice add on for they are no to terribly common in the North Gulf. I caught my first red snapper fishing off of a boat called the Captain Stacy which is in Atlantic beach NC in 1991.

Scamp is delicious, as are vermilions. As you know, I live close to Morehead City and Atlantic Beach, killing dolphin and Spanish this time of year. Hit some reds in Murrells Inlet last week, only one slot red. 28 and 31 inches were the biggest of the week, mostly off of cigar and mud minnows.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 08:00:01 AM »
Fishing is cruel
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2022, 08:27:20 AM »
Fishing is cruel

you're so edgy and funny!

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2022, 03:27:43 PM »
1 nil to me  :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 01:19:54 PM »
https://ibb.co/4mJ7ZSh

to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Chuikov