Author Topic: Tank vs Tank Warfare in AH: The most fun I've had even with my clothes OFF!  (Read 310 times)

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Last night, myself and some squaddies fought off a determined armored attack by some Bishops at A29 in our Panzers.

It was the most fun I've had in a flight sim in a long, long time. The zoom key feature is a stroke of genius!

After a couple of hours, logged off, went to bed with Mrs. banana. After that I can firmly say that the tank battle is indeed the most fun I've had with my clothes off in the last week.

------------------
banana
308 (Polish) Squadron "City of Cracow" RAF

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Then have I got something very interesting for you "Coming Soon"  

Did you read the information on the website I sent you last night?

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure
Carpe Jugulum
"Real Men fly Radials, Nancy Boys fly Spitfires"

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
The Knights and Rooks had a 6 hour battle between v41 and A3 all night long.  It was absolutely incredible.  It got even better once we got everybody to use tanks.  With the exception of some people ditching after being hit, it was absolutely the most fun I've had in months with this game.  

bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
 Ill say! Never thought I would bother with the tanks or ground vehicles. But that 4 kill sortie changed my mind   The alternate spawn points are a great idea too!

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Hey banana -- You were fighting the Fat Drunk Bastards Arkanreb was in a Panzer, Mason and I were in M16's.  We had a BLAST also!!!<S>

------------------
Skernsk

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Clothing on or off there is nothing like a good tank battle for a good time.

ArkanReb, Doobie, Salute! Took us forever to make the top of that hill.

------------------
Maj Ghosth
XO 332nd Flying Mongrels