Author Topic: Thanks for the fun all  (Read 600 times)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Thanks for the fun all
« on: January 17, 2002, 09:10:18 AM »
I just wanna let you folks know that I'am stepping back from tod and as of yet I don't no whether one my guys will setup and Co jv44 in tod.

I know theres some kg200 guys we have have flown with the past tour and maybe both jv44 and kg200 can through up a hygrid squad.

Till this tour I have been i every frame since the first tour and each one has been alot of fun.

Amazingly as Axis in everyone. Every chance I've had I've pushed tod. Its the best fun I've had in ah even though I dont think we axis have won 1 yet :)

I just have a touch of ah burnout.

S! to all that pull this thing off..............

Wotan
JV44 Wurger-Staffel

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Thanks for the fun all
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2002, 09:49:55 AM »
Wotan! I can understand the burnout part, I fluctuate thru that as well.  Enjoyed flying with and against you.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Thanks for the fun all
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2002, 10:55:35 AM »
Wotan!

You will be missed. You have been a good sport through the screw up's. Hope someone in your squad will step up. Let me know and we will up date your squad on the TOD pages.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Thanks for the fun all
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2002, 03:36:21 PM »

I wouldn't have gotten involved in TOD if not for Wotan.

Offline AN

• Copper Member
Thanks for the fun all
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2002, 07:49:50 PM »
Wotan!  I'd like to thank you again for having me as sorta a permanant guest with JV44 for all the past TODs (except, of course,  for the one when I took a break because of my own AH burnout).

I've enjoyed every frame; you and your squad are a bunch of great guys to fly these things with!

anRky