Author Topic: Sunchaser....  (Read 391 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Sunchaser....
« on: March 29, 2002, 11:06:38 AM »
Sorry I didn't finish the IL2 mission last night.  Some goof in front of me pranged his prop on take off and I didn't see it until I whacked his plane on the runway :(

I'll be on tonight though :)

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 04:45:08 PM »
Glad to hear that Udie,  I wondered what happened.

That happens a lot in some coops.

Once 7 planes ended up in a smoking heap on the runway because the guys did not wait for the plane in front of them to take off.

I have been rear ended, sideswiped and got landing gear through the cockpit on takeoffs, I have collided and been collided with by friendly and enemy alike, I have been shot in my chute by groundfire, FDBs should find that amusing....I really like this sim.

Rumors around about 32 player coop, that would be GREAT.

Hope to see you tonight.

BTW, with your newfound wealth why don'tcha use a little of it to buy a clue and send it off to France.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2002, 04:51:51 PM »
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Glad to hear that Udie,  I wondered what happened.

That happens a lot in some coops.

Once 7 planes ended up in a smoking heap on the runway because the guys did not wait for the plane in front of them to take off.

I have been rear ended, sideswiped and got landing gear through the cockpit on takeoffs, I have collided and been collided with by friendly and enemy alike, I have been shot in my chute by groundfire, FDBs should find that amusing....I really like this sim.

Rumors around about 32 player coop, that would be GREAT.

Hope to see you tonight.

BTW, with your newfound wealth why don'tcha use a little of it to buy a clue and send it off to France.

yeah maybe I should give it to frenchytard he stinks and could use a bath.  I spit in his general direction! Le spit!  

:D

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2002, 05:01:54 PM »
i forgot about the collision thing too and plowed right into some poor 109 on the runway who was about to take off.

i'll keep an eye out too i'll definitely be on tonight as i have been constantly since i got the full version.   :)

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2002, 08:32:30 PM »
Is there a secret time/place where these coop missions take place?  :cool:  I'd love to join in with yas
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2002, 09:26:27 PM »
Let me know when you guys wanna do some Falcon 4  ;)

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2002, 10:08:45 AM »
Mr Fish, I am usually in coops, the dogfight arenas are a bit too chaotic for me.

Octavius, do you have Hyperlobby installed?
That is where we are.

I do not know anyone who uses ubi.com for online connects, it never worked for me and numbers on hyperlobby are 100 to 400 depending on time.

If you need Hyperlobby go to http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz and get it.

Patch due out soon will fix some gaming the game issues and give hosts more setup options such as restricting planesets to sides in dogfight arenas.

Will be good to take off in Russian plane and not see a bunch of Russian planes in German markings coming to shoot me.

Coops are side restricted already, and if the mission is right you can get some good A to G on either side but it will get better for the Axis when we get the Stuka and HS129 flyable.

LePaull, any IL2s in Falcon 4?

Look for 336th_Chaser

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Sunchaser....
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2002, 02:48:28 PM »
every time i go to the coops they are empty. i guess the trick is to get in one of those slots and wait? need to learn more about that.

all i know is i have had some real knock down drag out fights lately and it's been great. also the ctrl+f2 feature is cool watching other people's battles from outside their plane.

the coop thing sounds more structured, i'll give it a try.