Author Topic: Why not using user's maps?  (Read 395 times)

Offline JoyFul

• Zinc Member
Why not using user's maps?
« on: March 10, 2002, 05:17:57 PM »
I see that many persons knows hot to create new maps.  Why don't we use some of these maps in AH?  It's getting boring to always rotate in the same bunch of maps.

Maybe we could have a directory where people put their maps, we download them and then we vote for a new map.  Let's say a new map each months!?!

JoyFul

Offline Broes

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2002, 08:21:07 AM »
The CT has many player created maps. However, for the MA HTC is rather demanding on the quality of the created map. Very few player created maps have gotten the "Approved" stamp.

I think in one of the recent topics in this forum HT has mentioned what it takes to get a player created map to be approved.

Broesy

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2002, 07:45:31 AM »
In the h2h rooms we use and have lots of different maps , but we kinda get used to using the same  5-7 maps all the time .because of the distance and player amount in the rooms.
I think Bendover has over 100 on his map page .click his map link some time .  or if ur on a high speed connection just ask me as long as my room isnt full and ill switch it to some of the cool maps for ya  to get .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2002, 12:34:21 PM »
100!!! where did you get that figure from?!!?:confused:

although i proberly have over 100 on my HD

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2002, 12:45:46 AM »
i was guessing Ben ...LOL  for as i only have....... oh my that many whoa .. 116 maps  .. wow   yea Ben  you must have 2 or 3 hundred at least  :D  Thats alot of territory for an evil overlord to own muhahahahaa
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Kruller

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2002, 04:54:24 AM »
Try CT for new maps.