Author Topic: recent strange squeaky goings on....  (Read 546 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
recent strange squeaky goings on....
« on: April 08, 2002, 05:22:11 PM »
I think after reading the latest few threads and replies from some players in them i think its time for me to take a break from this forum until the new setup.

All ive seen is absolute negative posting with one squeak after another myself included in my 'change it back sabre' post where i was totally intollerent of a players gripes(hangtimes).I was so concerned with trying some sort of change in the setup that i failed to consider his veiws on how it should be done.I dont want to fall out or make big issues out of one silly moment in the game.
hangtime its just a mood im in i think.

Ive been in a foul mood since the latest setup which frustrated me and the arguements it seems to have caused.Not the fault of the setup i dont think,but the lack of people even 'wanting' to listen to others veiws.Anything suggested is called a whine and im personally sick of the word! :D

I dont place blame anywhere here just seems to me we are all too quick to piss on each others comments.Its doing the CT great harm and im going to quit posting in here for a while until my mood changes.several others should probably do the same.We all have hard heads and seldom back down even when others try to explain themselves.Thers name calling, insults and petty squabbles aplenty.

time to step back for a bit i think people and all calm down a bit.

cya all saturday.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2002, 05:26:28 PM by hazed- »

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 06:24:43 PM »
Aw Heck Hazed jump in a plane and make em pay!:D I flew a few missions in Zekes last night and had a blast, when it's not VF-27 squadtime, with me in an F6F. I'll be a Zeke flying fool.
I'll sure be wanting some of you Axis fellas to wing with.
As soon as we all figure out, we're never going to 100% happy, maybe some of the bad moods will go away.
Sure there are always things that all of us can see need fixing, but what the hell it beats Television by a mile.
Hazed your one of the guys that makes the CT a fun place get your Tuetonic LW flying butt back in there. :D

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2002, 06:39:24 PM »
Chit Hazed.. we all want the same things.. better CT play. The arrogant pissy attitude I've been sporting lately has a lot less to do with the players, the CM's, the CT or the Scenario than it does with me, and I've been a toejam for lettin it leak out all over you guys.

The bug up my bellybutton is MY bug. fediddlein things still festering in there, too.

In any case, I ain't lost the healthy respect i got for yah as a player or play issue advocate.. don't let us toejamheads wear yah down. it's unseemly. Where yer needed is right where yah been.. in the CT, workin with the tools we got, diggin for that lil spot of play balance and imersion that makes this sim great.. don't chuck it, just say fek it, and fly what, where when and with who yah please.

And if I get all annoyed and uppity over some roadkill issue, just tell me ta take a happy pill.. better yet, just shoot my bellybutton down. I can't fly fer toejam lately; anyway. :)

Bro. Now, get them leather undies outta that knot and back around yer forehead where they belong.

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 07:42:55 AM »
hehe thnx guys,

hangtime this wasnt mean to make you feel bad mate , i too respect you as a player,everyones entitled to speak up, its just the way i reacted that even surprised me! :) im too ready to snap at everyone these past few days and thought it best all round if i didnt show up pissin and moanin' :D

Im away to LA (the US city not the Lonely Arena LOL) next monday for 2 weeks driving hols!! :D man im sure i wont come back in the same mood after that! :). The only downer is ill only get 2 days of Nuttz's new map if its put up.

I'll try to pop in and enjoy myself, but at the first sign of my terrible moods i'll duck out again :)
Had a good time in MA yesterday but im not sure i can stand 5 consecutive days in there! :D

thanks for the kind words lads ;)