Author Topic: Check 6 Event this Friday?  (Read 322 times)

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
Check 6 Event this Friday?
« on: March 13, 2001, 12:07:00 PM »
I understand there's gonna be check 6 event this friday nite....what's the plan?  What time?

CRASH

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2001, 12:25:00 PM »
CRASH, typically they're announced on Fridays on the BBS, and executed on Sundays at 3PM EST.  I haven't heard of an upcoming Friday one, and the webpage shows the next one as status be "TBA" (To be announced).

These Check Six and Snap Shots are the best part of AH IMO!

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2001, 12:47:00 PM »
I just read about it on the se board, but no specifics.  Said they are going to start friday nite as well.

CRASH

Originally posted by Ripsnort:
CRASH, typically they're announced on Fridays on the BBS, and executed on Sundays at 3PM EST.  I haven't heard of an upcoming Friday one, and the webpage shows the next one as status be "TBA" (To be announced).

These Check Six and Snap Shots are the best part of AH IMO!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2001, 12:58:00 PM »
Oh man!  That would certainly Rrrrrock!

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
not to hijack here - but i heard someone mention a possible bodenplatte scenario - is anyone planning this or is this just talkin or what? current plane set allows for some interesting options

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
Posted by dadog:
"Starting next Friday we will add a Snapshot to Friday nights
            which will bring our weekly event to 3 per week!

Come join the fun!
            Check here for details!
            <S>

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2001, 03:02:00 PM »
    Crash is right Rip. The last time I joined Daddog in Check 6 he said he was doing a Friday Check 6. I think he had said that it would start at 10pm est ,but don't hold me to it.I'm not a 100% sure.  

------------------
NHFoxtro
-XO-NightHawks

NightHawks "WE BAD"

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2001, 03:33:00 PM »
This Friday at 10pm will be a check6 with 10bears and daddog CMing.  Keep an eye on special events announcements for the full dig on this event.  This will start us on a 3 weekly event schedule with a large multi-frame comin up sometime in the future  

The events webpage should be getting updated soon with dates changing to reflect the current schedule. (I am compiling a list now to turn into daddog for updating).

If you like the historical matchups and the whole scenerio scene then come and have fun.
Also anyone interested in CO'ing an event allied or axis should get ahold of the CM team.  The weekly events are good ways to cut your teeth in a CO or FL spot for the larger multi frame events.  By being a CO ahead of time you can plan out your attack or defense a bit better than trying to organize in the last 10 minutes before the event starts.

The CM group is working hard to make our scenerios fun and worthwhile to be in.  It takes feedback from you, the pilots that fly in them, to make them better overall! Do understand that every request can't be incorporated but we do try to make them worth flying in and worth coming back for more  

S!
Rocket

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2001, 05:48:00 PM »
Crash that is a Snapshot that will be on Friday nights from now on, not a Check 6!. See my last posting in the Special Events BB.  If I told anyone it was a Check 6 my apologies, I meant to say a Snapshot will be added on Friday nights.    They will be at 10 PM EST.

Starting next Friday we will add a Snapshot to Friday nights which will bring our weekly event to 3 per week!

Mrfish, I don't know of someone who is doing a Bodenplatte, but that is not impossible. We could do a Snapshot on that or a Check 6!. As a player you are more then welcome to write one up and we can host it.   banana is planning the next large multi frame event is that what you are talking about?  The weekly events team is writing up the next series of Snapshots now and will have them all posted by early next month. I plan on using a couple of events players have sent me.

The last couple of Check 6! events have had some good numbers.  I am always looking for ways to improve our events and enjoy hearing from the players. Certainly over time if the C6 events prove to be more popular then the Ss I would swap them and have just one Ss and two C6 events. We will try this for a while and see how it pans out.

If any of you ever have a question feel free to e-mail me. Admittedly I don't read the general BB often, but I keep up on the Special Events General BB.  

Please advertise and pull in squadies for these events.  Undoubtedly they are more enjoyable with more players.  

<S>
----------------------
CM daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Snapshots & Check 6!

The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2001, 07:50:00 AM »
Punted for those who bash the Main arena play, here's your ammo for escape to the historic world!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2001, 07:56:00 AM »
Sheeesh DD, don't be so harsh on the poor lad! I know of a CM that was told to go "Advertise" in the MA and went shouting about a SNAPSHOT on the check6 night... hehehe POOOOP!

Saw
<blushing>

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 03-14-2001).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2001, 09:16:00 AM »
Da, be sure to post the particulars here when you get them so as to advertise to the widest audience  

CRASH

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2001, 09:28:00 AM »
Woo hoo!  Friday night. For once I *know* I can be there  

-Westy

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2001, 03:48:00 PM »
Alright Daddog I'll give ya all my perk points to make it 10:30pm EST....I am two hours behind and have to get the kids off to bed

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2001, 06:49:00 PM »
lol saw!

Keep em skernsk I have been known to run two frames if the numbers are there.   I know other CM's have also.

Good point crash.   I post just about every Friday on the Special Events Announcement BB with the details of the weekend events. I am glad it is near the top of the Aces High BB.  

Just a side note I have been seeing some really nice events and ideas e-mailed to me and on our CM BB.  You will be seeing some perk planes in the Special Events.  
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure