Author Topic: goon insentive (HT please read)  (Read 286 times)

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
goon insentive (HT please read)
« on: March 13, 2001, 07:53:00 PM »
Since gooning a base is most important part of a capture , maybe we should give more points and rank to those unselfish , team players that fly goons and drive M-3's , Maybe even a Hawaiian vacation too ( send Raub to Oklahoma) WHAT DO YALL THINK ??

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2001, 03:00:00 AM »
Goon drivers should definitely get a nice award for capturing a field. You can keep your Oklahoma vacation however  

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2001, 05:43:00 AM »
I think Raubie would prefer Snow.... how 'bout sending him to Alaska instead  

Gooning already gives you an incredible ammount of SCORE points(1000 points) (not perkies... only 2.5 perkies).

But, go ahead, I'm all for it  

------------------
MASS/SAW

click  HERE for info on III./JG 5 Eismeer

When I was younger I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to  come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."
They stopped that stuff after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Saintaw (edited 03-14-2001).]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2001, 12:20:00 PM »
hey! <born and raised in oklahoma>

oklahoma is a blossoming paradise! gentle winds blowing across the balmy shores of draper lake in mid july (not nearly as many mosquitos as it seems) - the mysterious and twisted wilds in the southeast complete with authentic toothless sherpa guide named cletus (err well not really a sherpa but bear with me), the towering majesty of mt. scott or the fascinating errrr diversity of the landscape in the panhandle - not to mention cultural centers like shawnee - oklahoma cant be beat buddy  

Offline Missile

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2001, 12:30:00 PM »
Painter -
Oklahoma doesn't want Raub. Don't you think we have had enough problems with the bombing and the F6 tornado? Cut us some slack.

Missile

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2001, 12:48:00 PM »
Last I checked was like 4 or 5 perkies for capture, THAT'S a good perk point reward if you ask me!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2001, 03:23:00 PM »
That was before the Big "Perk Hunt" was tamed by the Mighty Pyro... it is now worth 2.5 Perkies  Rip.

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2001, 03:42:00 PM »

Originally posted by mrfish:
hey! <born and raised in oklahoma>

oklahoma is a blossoming paradise! gentle winds blowing across the balmy shores of draper lake in mid july (not nearly as many mosquitos as it seems) - the mysterious and twisted wilds in the southeast complete with authentic toothless sherpa guide named cletus (err well not really a sherpa but bear with me), the towering majesty of mt. scott or the fascinating errrr diversity of the landscape in the panhandle - not to mention cultural centers like shawnee - oklahoma cant be beat buddy  

And where are you living now Fisssssh?  NOT in Oklahoma

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
yeah skernsk i am a refugee -    

Offline buhdman

• Copper Member
      • http://home.earthlink.net/~wjbarrow
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2001, 04:54:00 PM »
ALOHA PAINT!  Hey, can I bring my wife, too?  

I agree with you, goonies don't get near enough credit for the long hours we spend trying to deliver the goods.  Although, last night (or the one before) I think I got 6+ points for an air-drop that captured A17.  I don't know if this is alot or not, but it's something.

Thanks!

Buhdman, out