Author Topic: Another friendly reminder to TOD pilots...  (Read 454 times)

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Another friendly reminder to TOD pilots...
« on: May 18, 2002, 10:24:22 AM »
I know that you all know that we are striving to keep these events as balanced as we can get them in order to make it fair for all participants.  We have discontinued use of the TOD HQ site for keeping track of pilots in a squad, but we still need you guys to keep tabs on your commitments on the HQ site.  In order for us to maintain the balance that we need, it is very important that you keep your commitment updated on the HQ site.  The Admin CMs use that info to split the sides up.  If you guys arent keeping that info updated, then it makes splitting the sides evenly impossible.

On another note, we may need to update the rules regarding max commitment numbers.  We have had a rash of instances lately where squads have showed up with way more than their commitment numbers and this has a potential to be really unbalancing.  Please keep your commitment numbers updated and limit yourself to a maximum of 2 over your max commit number that is listed on the HQ site.  

These events are becoming more popular and I am sure that with all of your help we can get theses events to grow even larger.  All I ask from you...especially the COs...is to stay on top of your commitment numbers and help us keep these events fair and fun for everyone.

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 12:00:04 PM »
Can we CHANGE our commintment numbers in the middle of a TOD ?

The DAMNED are commited to 4-6 but we have 9-11 who can make the last frame.

Can the xtra cover the holes of those squads that are short ?

Mike "DmdJordi" Bowman
DAMNED TOD CO
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2002, 01:01:26 PM »
Unfortunately the commit numbers have to stay the same for the whole tour.  As far as your second question, that brings up a good point.  We will have to discuss that one in the CM forum.  There may be a couple of points that we need to iron out.