Author Topic: Aircraft running over ground vehicles??  (Read 166 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Aircraft running over ground vehicles??
« on: June 07, 2002, 11:37:20 PM »
Question.....Can an IL2 run you over while it is on the ground?

Answer...YES!!  

An IL2 spawned from the bomber hanger, and then it rolls right at me.  It runs me over, and takes out my track, but yet the only damage to it is me shooting at it.  Doing this it takes out my track, so im stuck.  It respawns and then it comes after me again. I am at an angle where I cant hit it with my hull MG, but here it comes and it rolls right through me.  this takes out my second track, and it keeps roight on going and takes off (it spawned about 200 feet from me). The third time it kills me, but yet the IL2 is in perfect condition.   E-mail me and I will send you the film I recorded (its too big to post here, bout 230 kb)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2002, 10:19:29 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline cajun

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 12:21:20 PM »
Was friendly collision on?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 01:30:41 PM »
Collisions are a feature and are modeled appropriately. Enjoy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2002, 02:33:14 PM »
I'm guessing he didn't contact you on his FE.  

Next time don't part at the enemy hangar though.  ;)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Film
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2002, 09:23:14 AM »
The film dont work right, so e-mail me and I will send it to you if you are wanting it.:confused:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women