Author Topic: Like a pack of damned vultures!  (Read 588 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Like a pack of damned vultures!
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2001, 08:22:00 AM »
Zygote.....

In uncovering the hidden meaning of your whiney P-51 post, I have come to the conclusion that you are unable to handle dying like a dweeb repeatedly to the guns of a properly flown Mustang.

You obviously are dealing with high levels of frustration and inadequacy regarding your pilot skills and that, my little misdirected friend, has begun to manifest itself on this board as the wimperings of not girlscouts, but rather along the lines of sounds perhaps heard at your local La Petite Academy just prior to nap time.

Just remember one thing, accept who you are...embrace this mediocrity and make it your friend...everything will be ok man...I promise.

:)

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2001, 10:04:00 AM »

Originally posted by Rude:

Zygote.....
In uncovering the hidden meaning of your whiney P-51 post, I have come to the conclusion that you are unable to handle dying like a dweeb repeatedly to the guns of a properly flown Mustang.

You obviously are dealing with high levels of frustration and inadequacy regarding your pilot skills and that, my little misdirected friend, has begun to manifest itself on this board as the wimperings of not girlscouts, but rather along the lines of sounds perhaps heard at your local La Petite Academy just prior to nap time.

Just remember one thing, accept who you are...embrace this mediocrity and make it your friend...everything will be ok man...I promise.

LOL do they come properly flown rude?  I'd be happy to go to the DA and show you my mediocre skills but i'm afraid with you in a P51 you'd just fly away screaming like a little girlie.  

As it is, I have yet to be killed by a P51 in a 1 vs 1, mainly because I have'nt managed to persuade a P51 to stick around long enuff   :D.  

So I stick to my guns, as far as I can tell P51 pilots are runners, probably made up of a good portion of the Shiden Kai crowd now that they've lost their advantage.  

So I'll prolly see ya running, somewhere in the MA then   :D

chow m8

:D   :D

Offline JimBear

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2001, 11:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by pimpjoe:
this has no chance of rudes whine of the week. he's a newB and was in the TA...he has a point

Well the first half qualifys hands down, the second referring to the TA still does. 30 odd bases are available, to respawn at the one where people are fighting (no one is practicing patterns in the TA default spawn)
is asking for it. Moving to a corner to fly unmolested is exactly what one does if you wanna be left alone. As for being a newbie I feel his pain, I tried AW and for the hell of it spent an hour trying to get off the ground from different bases without success. So it cant be that shocking a surprise.
That said If ya need any help and see me online Kdf, be glad to assist. I suck at flying but am a good target drone.

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2001, 12:11:00 PM »
KDF:
If you fly for Rooks gimme a yell when Im up. I'll go and spar with ya for a while. Some of these folks in here do that. They fly around like kids at an under 8 soccer game. There are those in every country that do that. Hehe, it even happened in AW  :) Same rules apply tho, don't take off from a capped field; grab away from suspected incoming nme; don't do the alt monkee thing...they always come down if they want keels, then you keel them <EG>