Author Topic: texel Alignment ?  (Read 279 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
texel Alignment ?
« on: July 10, 2002, 08:19:01 PM »
While checking some video settings I came across this setting. What is it? How should it be set?

I never changed it and mine is set @3, about the middle of the slider's range.

[ I have too much time on my hands...]
fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
texel Alignment ?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2002, 10:27:35 PM »
if its workin fine leave it alone...

its rare anymore that this needs an adjustment.  In the early days of TnT cards sometimes an adjustment was neccessary

SKurj

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
texel Alignment ?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 12:28:15 AM »
I'll try to refrain from messing with it.. I have enough to worry about now.
Just got a used 1.4 Ghz Tbird and it wont display jpeg files. It displays gif's and bmp's but jpegs come up garbled and wacky.
Plays AH fine, runs through 3D Mark 2001 with no trouble.
From my compter guy, who I bought the system from, he informed me that some AMD K6-2's and few Athlons and Durons had this but when I talked to AMD, of course they didn't acknowledge this. So I'm fighting with AMD and the seller I bought it off of on eBay about it. Isn't life fun :rolleyes:

fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
texel Alignment ?
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 01:28:49 PM »
what u using to view them with fuze?

SKurj

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
texel Alignment ?
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 01:53:04 PM »
Basically , I guess IE5. I don't have much loaded on the system. I have received a e-mail from AMD for a exchange so I hope it's taken care of, after the shipping and returning. I have the  Duron back in now and not sure if I'll pop it in a test it more.
Here's the link KickAss Gear gave me about it:
http://www.gordonfamily.com/AMD/

Uncle stuff, he's haveing a rough week or two now, has kind of put this on the back burner but there is a time factor involved so I can't drop it completely.

fuzeman