Author Topic: One ping kills  (Read 223 times)

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
One ping kills
« on: July 13, 2002, 02:32:07 PM »
I by posting this am wondering if I am the only one experiencing this new 1.10 behavior?
 before 1.10 my k/d averaged around .9 on a good tour it was 1..nothing to write home about but enough to keep me interested
 I know I will never be a great pilot I just don't have the amount of time to fly like I do during the winters... Since the new version
its like everything has changed for example..
 Ack is killing me with one ping...everything is killing me with one ping.. its insane!!!  I dive into a field to kill the ack and the first shot fired injures the pilot!! this happened 3 times in one night...
 This is why I left WB3.... The one ping ack kills..
 Is anyone else experiencing this or am I going insane....?
 I am at the point I will deal with it for awhile but if this is the way things are it aint fun anymore and if a hobby isn't fun its time to find another hobby!!
 I no you guys are going to say I am insane! but thats fine cause its true after flying for the last week I am certifiably insane!
 Cant leave out the excessive lag all the time now that was suppossed to clear up after a few days and the CTD's that I get that never have had once before 1.10... Still have the amazing invisible planes in 1.10... And Some of the most bizarre warping episodes I have seen to date....
 Anyone else?

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
One ping kills
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2002, 03:43:35 PM »
What are you flying?

With the exception of the bloo planes and maybe a couple others, no fighter in AH should be able to take more than 1 37mm hit..

One thing.. if you are experiencing lag perhaps you aren't hearing all the hits you are receiving.  

Personally I am not having this prob

SKurj

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
One ping kills
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 02:56:48 PM »
Skurj
The one ping kills maybe lag...I hadn't thought about the fact the sound is lagging...still not used to the pilot wounds on every ping... The night that generated my post was disturbing.. 3 ups 3 one ping ack kills in a row... 4 th up invisible kill, 5th up ack shot out radiator on one ping... I logged out and went to bed

T0J0