Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly Is An Idiot  (Read 443 times)

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Bill O'Reilly Is An Idiot
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2002, 11:04:43 PM »
Bill O'Reilly isn't an idiot.

He's arrogant, and he is an amazinhunk, but he's no idiot.  He sure is entertaining any way you put it  though.

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2002, 05:32:00 AM »
He is a screaming moron, but fits very well in Fox News, every time I'm zapping up and down and stop there I go like :eek:

When I see those threads about why europeans dislike the USA I always think of Fox News: just the tone of their voices, how they dress, behave and treat the news, the shallowness of it all, even a strange quality of the lights or even something weird about the somewhat blurry image resolution shouts: WE ARE STUPID AMERICANS, WE HAVE NO CLUE BUT WE HAVE BIG STICKS AND LOTS OF $$$

And finally, what's the name of that other screaming moron? the one with the stupid blond hair thing over his forehead, why doesn't he fires or shots his haidresser? :confused:

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2002, 05:41:07 AM »
He might be a "dolt", but I'd hate to see any of you take him on point to point in a argument.

Ted Nugent is a self appointed amazinhunk, but you'd suffer accordingly in a true debate.

Just saying.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2002, 08:38:03 AM »
Quote:

"WE ARE STUPID AMERICANS, WE HAVE NO CLUE BUT WE HAVE BIG STICKS AND LOTS OF $$$ "

If we are so "stupid", how did we get all those "big sticks and lots of $$$"????    If Fox News pisses-off EuroTrash, i nominate Fox News for every Emmy award available.  I hope they keep up the good work...........

BTW, i wish i was as much of an "idiot" as O'Reilly who is more a classic "Blue Collar Democrat" (much like, but not quite as Liberal as,  Chris Matthews of MSNBC)than a Conservative Republican.  

To me,  it's easy to see why many people would rather watch the self-promoting O'Reilly over such pompous Liberal tulips like Peter Jennings,  Dan Blather, the afore-mentioned "Screaming" Chris Matthews, or the incredibly banal Larry King......

Cabby