Author Topic: Training new B's  (Read 292 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Training new B's
« on: July 11, 2002, 04:43:04 PM »
Well i would liek to help people who are new in here get the basics down..I can show them what no to do..lol

But Im not sure how the training board works..Are these peopl who I see on the list asking for help..are they all in my country or all there wherevere???

And I have AKNuTTz on my training list..I dont think he needs training....
I want to help..

I tried to tune to there voice on the training lists but I got no response...not sure if they didnt want help or cant hear me...

Thx
Love BiGB
xoxo

Offline Bölter

• Zinc Member
S! Big B
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 09:14:56 PM »
Hi, I've been playing offline for about a week and I'm ready to start my trial. I would love to have a veteran pilot to fly with untill I get the hang of it.
I ussualy fly with voice com via roger wilco in WW2Online, but this amazing game has a built in voice com feature (it works, right?). Anyway, my mic is all set ;)
I realy need some SA and ACM training, as my flying carrer has been CAS mainly.
I also live in Cali, so that should simplify things as far as time zones. I ussualy play late at night, from 22:00 PST (-8 GMT) 'till I drop. Hopefully we have a couple of hours in common, so we can hang out! My game  handle is "B0lter", with a zero for "o". Some other great mind robbed me! Just kidding :p Cheers!

Bölter

"no plan survives contact with the enemy"
Möeltke

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Training new B's
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 09:02:52 AM »
Hiya Bolter

First off yes the Vox works, although you may wish to remap the 2 transmit keys. 1 is a "channel" transmit much like RW, the other is a "range" transmit, it lets you talk to any friendly you can see.

Good luck on finding a mentor, meantime if you stop by the TA some evening I may be able to help you out a bit.

The learning curve is tough so don't get disappointed. But the rewards are huge once you start mastering it.

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Training new B's
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 01:34:17 PM »
Bolter...Please find us....Marine Air Wing...(MAW)

we will be happy to help u in the ways of killn people...

We have about 50+ of us in the sqaud..and about 20-30 of us who are in here on a regular basis...

Please find the MAW's in the MA...alot some of us are in Cali and we play all day long....

I would be mor ethen happy to help...

See u soon...

O y a we Play on the Knights Side

Love BiGB

BGBMAW
--== 1st Marine Air Wing ==--
MAG-13 VMF-214  "Black Barons"