Author Topic: Fastest car you've driven?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Fastest car you've driven?
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2002, 08:00:45 PM »
putting a jet chip in my 95 z28 with a six speed ,borla cat back , cold air tube ,my car goes 163 with out the govener 155 without the chip,  1/4 mile times are 13.58@ 104mph, not bad for paying less than 23,000 new 8)

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2002, 08:13:34 PM »
Originally posted by wulfie
Be careful up there around Ft. Bragg...it's not too far from where I grew up and no small # of people have blown a turn and gone over the edge of those cliffs...all the way down to the Pacific.

lazs, do you like abalone?

Mike/wulfie

Wulfie, I think he met Fort Bragg, North Carolina, not Fort Bragg, California. However, ab season starts again in August and I hope to have at least two dive trips up by Westport then. Where did you live up there BTW? I have family in Laytonville.

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2002, 08:47:15 PM »
Nah by the description he used I'm willing to bet he meant Ft. Bragg, CA. I've spent alot of time in both Ft. Bragg areas.

I lived for a long time about 20 miles N. of Eureka on the coast.

And when I get back to the U.S.A./CA. I'm going to get a house on the water at Sea Ranch for at least 4 weeks. 8)

No (scuba) diving for me there though. Growing up there I like free diving more, especially in that area.

Mike/wulfie

Offline Sparks

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2002, 09:31:58 PM »
Got lucky one day and had to soak test one of these round Bruntingthorpe airfield looking for an ignition snag - 0-60 in about 3.5 and tops out at about 145mph.  Blew my little mind. Flat down runway looked at speedo "hmmm 119 - should be quicker - ahhh" .  Thought "wow this is quick" - looked at RPM lights - still in yellow - booted it to get into green "SHEEEET!!!!"