Author Topic: who's better ?  (Read 831 times)

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
who's better ?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2002, 09:02:29 AM »
lol

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
who's better ?
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2002, 09:23:19 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort

Well, if you want the truth, I would envision the Airforce and Navy on street bicycles, and the Marines and Army on MOUNTAIN bikes. :D:D

....Oooh that hurt:eek:  "Touche":D

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
who's better ?
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2002, 02:38:17 PM »
In terms of playing grab ass, bad boys who ride motorcycles are the worse. Keep your daughters away from them.

:D

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
who's better ?
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2002, 02:49:15 PM »
Oh some advice on what I just said, if you have a daughter that is approaching her teens or is a teen. Take her on a ride on your bike, whatever it is, then kindly shove her off at low speed. That outa do the trick, she'll never get on another two wheeled thing again. The alternative would be to thow her off the rear of a JetSki but this will only work if she is really dweebish. You'll do it if you love her. However if she has your balls the boys will enjoy hearing about how she was conditioned by "father" on his Harley and how she loves to ride on motorcycles (with a smile and a gling in that dimple).

:D

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
who's better ?
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2002, 09:31:41 PM »
Air Farce don't land on CV's in the dark. The Air Farce can't hit toejam unless a seal or a marine lazes a target for 'em. In fact, the ChAir Farce weenies are pretty much a bunch of gizmo geeks compared to yer average steelly eyed floatie.

Naval Aviators sadly have a hard time gettin those lil hats down over their fat heads. Marines on the other hand, just get it done. Remember, a Marine Pilot is a Marine first.. then a Pilot.

Frankly, I'd buy any soldier in uniform a beer, but I'd pour the Marine Pilot anything he wants from the top shelf.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Morgoth

• Copper Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
who's better ?
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2002, 09:32:20 PM »
I am. I'm sorry what was the question again?