Author Topic: Which team is the least competent?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline DmdMac

• Copper Member
Which team is the least competent?
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2002, 08:15:41 PM »
Originally posted by Mathman
Of all the asinine topics I have read in this forum, this has to be one of the worst.  Why?  Well think about it.  People switch sides.  Therefore, how can one side be any worse or better than the other?  I have been rook, bish and knit.  All three have their share of gangbangers, cherry pickers, excellent piots, horrible pilots, chicken toejams, insane pilots, vulchers, chute killers, tards, dweebs, good guys, bad guys, generals, followers, quiet guys that kill everything, loud guys that kill everything, luft tards, allied potatos, niki pilots, spit pilots, la7 pilots, freaks, geeks, morons, smart people, stupid people, and everything else you can think of.

So, I really don't know how the hell you can say one side is better than others.  All three suck.

Wow!  Were you able to get that all in on one breath!
:D :eek:

Mac out

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2002, 10:17:26 PM »
I think Im a Luft tard.that or a smart guy.Its too confuseing.Insane pilot might fit.I will have to run it by the squad.:rolleyes:
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Samm

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2002, 11:20:48 PM »
I think referring to the Knights, Bish or Rooks as a team is a mistake . When someone fails on a team that sense of failure is shared by the team . When one of your virtual countrymen are shot down how many of your countrymen consider it a failure on their part as well ?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2002, 11:48:48 PM »
All this Dallas Cowboys bashing is a little much. I have been a Cowboys fan since I was a little kid. Being that they're Americas team I believe you are all jealous that your lousy team can never live up to the pretiege and honor of being a Dallas Cowboy. Furthermore, when you look at there overall performance in the past 5-6 years you will see that........    :eek:       oh dear lord do they suck! All that "Prime Time" Sanders money freed up and he still cant buy a team! You get to pay $15 to park a mile away, then fight you way to and from the stadium with a bunch drunk a-holes with painted faces yelling "Cowboys" the whole way to watch a crapfest. Man what a fun time.( i literally got into a fistfight with some morons who hit my girlfriend in the face being drunk and stupid) I think the stadium needed a facelift worse then he did, the Nike swoosh's look a bit faded. What a loser.

So i'd say the Cowboys got my vote.

Go Stars!:D

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2002, 12:41:30 AM »
Im a long time Cowboys fan.They suck.The qback sucks.He should have been yanked in the 2nd quarter.He was the best player on the other team.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
hmmmmm
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2002, 08:32:43 PM »
Maybe Urchin should just stick to being a male stripper?

but then again i hear u need to be a complete salamander............

Offline VWE001

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2002, 09:27:40 AM »
What? No mention of the Nits inflated numbers that happen during the weekend days? Hell, I've seen their numbers go up to 175+ damn near every weekend for the past few months.

Yes, well that is because we all employed!

Offline Turbot

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2002, 09:45:56 AM »
Originally posted by poopster
Peeks his head back in..

Shakes his head at what he sees and quietly closes the door..

And goes back to framing Widewings score page.

:D

You have already messed up.  You need to get an autographed copy.