Author Topic: New sniper case evidence  (Read 231 times)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
New sniper case evidence
« on: November 01, 2002, 10:31:30 PM »
Given all the "gun talk" I probably shouldn't be posting this...but I did laugh at it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 11:51:31 AM by Curval »
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2002, 10:44:12 PM »
Damn Curval why are you making those guys look bad by putting "The Juice" in that picture.

:p
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2002, 10:58:51 PM »
It's not OJ's pic in itself that's so bad but it's that retouched Time pic that made him look more sinister by darkening the image Curval posted. Obviously Curval is posting these pics of unconvicted black men to put all the American posters at ease in his continued solicitations of Americans for participating in any sort of illegal tax dodge Bermuda has to offer, via our resident CPA Curval, but in all candor I'd advise against offshore tax shelters as being unreliable and equally matched by what your own CFP can offer you. Whatever, if you want to pay for Curval's hair plugs that's your business, not mine.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2002, 08:22:51 AM »
Originally posted by Airhead
It's not OJ's pic in itself that's so bad but it's that retouched Time pic that made him look more sinister by darkening the image Curval posted. Obviously Curval is posting these pics of unconvicted black men to put all the American posters at ease in his continued solicitations of Americans for participating in any sort of illegal tax dodge Bermuda has to offer, via our resident CPA Curval, but in all candor I'd advise against offshore tax shelters as being unreliable and equally matched by what your own CFP can offer you. Whatever, if you want to pay for Curval's hair plugs that's your business, not mine.

Now now Airhead....thats not very nice.  If my last post in the Taxes thread was a nice "backhand" this is a not-so-nice "drop shot".  

The pic was e-mailed to me and I thought it was worth posting.  I'm regreting that now.  Am I to face the wrath of your attempted wit everytime I post now because I somehow slighted you in another thread?   For the record, I am here to enjoy the community on the BBS and to fly in the best on-line sim in the world.  I have no desire to solicit clients here.  The taxes thread was not started by me, nor was the thread from which deja took my quote.  If you read that gun thead carefully you will notice that I also don't aggressively try to emphasise the fact that I'm from Bermuda, unless totally provoked.  In fact it is something that is usually thrown in my face as being a reason for me not to have an opinion..because it is such a small insignificant island.  Also note that I have removed Bermuda from the "Location" in my profile now in an effort to cut down on some of that idiosy.

Having said that I'm gonna let this one slide Airhead...and offer an olive-branch to you.  I've read a number of your posts in other threads and had held you in fairly high regard for your wit and intelligence.  I  have no desire to trade nastiness with you on the BBS.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 12:02:41 PM by Curval »
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2002, 10:30:44 AM »
Seems this pic was posted in another thread that is no longer in existance.  I wonder why that is?

Same thing for this one.

Not funny.  Not even remotely funny.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2002, 11:52:13 AM »
Removed.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2002, 12:35:20 PM »
Aw sheeesh Curval, I was just kidding with ya! You don't even HAVE hair plugs, bud. Really, I wasn't offended by that pic, so don't take it off on my account- likewise one of the fun things on these bbs is getting different perspectives from all over the world, "even" Bermuda.

I'm sorry if I pissed ya off, likewise I value your postings, viewpoints and the Halloween picture of your baby. Please don't take me seriously here because I'm just pot stirring is all. Suggesting we go back to muskets, suggesting that the snipers are innocent or suggesting anyone is a racist are all done tongue in cheek- I regret whenever someone hates me for a post because I generally get along with everybody I meet.

We all play "Jeckell and Hyde" on the bbs, but everyone else tries to be "Mr. Hyde" on the bbs while I try to be the evil "Dr. Jeckell." I apologize if I angered you Curval, you're a nice person I've always respected. Hell, I don't even HAVE a CFP. Anyway FWIW I'm losing daytime access to my computer, so I'll be posting much less, if at all. LOL These waters are fished out anyway.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 12:44:19 PM by Airhead »

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
New sniper case evidence
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2002, 03:29:46 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Aw sheeesh Curval, I was just kidding with ya! You don't even HAVE hair plugs, bud. Really, I wasn't offended by that pic, so don't take it off on my account- likewise one of the fun things on these bbs is getting different perspectives from all over the world, "even" Bermuda.

I'm sorry if I pissed ya off, likewise I value your postings, viewpoints and the Halloween picture of your baby. Please don't take me seriously here because I'm just pot stirring is all. Suggesting we go back to muskets, suggesting that the snipers are innocent or suggesting anyone is a racist are all done tongue in cheek- I regret whenever someone hates me for a post because I generally get along with everybody I meet.

We all play "Jeckell and Hyde" on the bbs, but everyone else tries to be "Mr. Hyde" on the bbs while I try to be the evil "Dr. Jeckell." I apologize if I angered you Curval, you're a nice person I've always respected. Hell, I don't even HAVE a CFP. Anyway FWIW I'm losing daytime access to my computer, so I'll be posting much less, if at all. LOL These waters are fished out anyway.

LOL...okay cool.  I over reacted and apologise too.   I wasn't that pissed, it is just hard to guage whether certain people are being serious or not.  

The hair plug comment has given my wife some ammo though, so I'm not so sure I'll forgive you for that one.  ;)   SO far she has made the suggestion twice that I should think about getting some put in.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 05:35:22 PM by Curval »