Author Topic: New Jets  (Read 395 times)

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
New Jets
« on: December 16, 2002, 05:03:20 PM »
Anyone paid attention on starting screen? Seems I can predict which perk jet plane we get in next version :)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
New Jets
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 05:24:35 PM »
I don't see a jet, but I see a rocket:cool:
Pretty cool to fly, looses the landing gear on take off, come back for landing gliding, put the skid down.

Very easy to land, stall speed very low and regulate approach speed/glide with flaps. Stops very quick on the runway.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
New Jets
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 05:49:08 PM »
I just tried the Me163 offline :eek:

What a little monster! It's fast and turns like a moskito (the insect, not the plane) posted a few shots in the screenshots forum. puuurdy puurdy plane, it's minnnne, alll minneee to play with
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
New Jets
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 06:11:45 PM »
Seriously guys, I was turning inside of Spits and Hurri's at low speed 90-100 mph, during the Con when we had these, they're nasty in B and Z or turn and burn.  Too bad we don't get the unlimited fuel we had at the con :p

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
New Jets
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2002, 06:13:14 PM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!

The 163 ROCKS.....I flew it offline and that puppy got up to 30k in NO TIME!  Killed engine and proceded to harrass the drones for a while....reengaged engine and harrassed them some more.  This plane will definitely effect play.....with 1200 rounds of cannon its insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....I forgot I boosted the original cannon round ammo in offline play.....RATZ....:D

Offline BD

• Zinc Member
New Jets
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2002, 06:15:00 PM »
I get a lighting effect that lights up the entire cockpit when I fire the cannon.  This might not be right....