Author Topic: CH Fighterstick Questions  (Read 298 times)

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
CH Fighterstick Questions
« on: January 07, 2003, 06:42:15 PM »
From my other post some of you already know my problems.

I decided to order new pots and they are OTW. I decided to switch my current pots around to search for the worse two pots. When I hooked everything back up nothing works. Do I have to reinstall the program? I checked in "Control Panel/Gamming options and the stick is no longer in there. I also checked in CH Control Manager to calibrate the controler but I get the message; "There are no active devices"

What do I do?
Will I have to do the same thing when my peds and throttle arive?

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Re: CH Fighterstick Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 11:56:14 PM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk
From my other post some of you already know my problems.

I decided to order new pots and they are OTW. I decided to switch my current pots around to search for the worse two pots. When I hooked everything back up nothing works. Do I have to reinstall the program? I checked in "Control Panel/Gamming options and the stick is no longer in there. I also checked in CH Control Manager to calibrate the controler but I get the message; "There are no active devices"

What do I do?
Will I have to do the same thing when my peds and throttle arive?

You sure you connected everything back as they were?

ack-ack

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
CH Fighterstick Questions
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 01:55:05 AM »
gotit..I guess when you disconnect the wires it kicksoff my control stick. I tried it three times and all three times it delets my JS program. I have to unplug and reinstall everytime I unhook a wire.

Cheers!!