Author Topic: Jerry Springer vs. Right Wing Bimbo Ann Coulter  (Read 575 times)

Offline AKWeav

• Nickel Member
Jerry Springer vs. Right Wing Bimbo Ann Coulter
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2003, 06:39:57 AM »
Quote: "He probably did more to blacken Bill and Hillary Clintons reputations than any other "

Hmmm, I thought "Slick Willie" did a very nice job of that himself.:D

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Uninformed people usually do think that.
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2003, 12:06:55 PM »
Originally posted by AKWeav
Quote: "He probably did more to blacken Bill and Hillary Clintons reputations than any other "

Hmmm, I thought "Slick Willie" did a very nice job of that himself.:D

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2003, 12:24:45 PM »
Bill and Hillary are poor victims of the right wing conservative conspiracy.

Listen....for every book you quote, I can offer it's counter.

The real issue is that very few of either Republicans or Democrats care about the people....we are known in Washington as polling data. This won't change and the best I hope for personally, is that from time to time an actual leader with the stones to turn it all upside down, will step up and fight for what they believe is right.

I think Bush is at least trying....he may not be right, time will tell.

To live your lives with only faith in mankind is a giant exercise in futility....even someone who does not believe in God, should have enough common sense to realize that it's only a matter of time before mankind turns in on it's self.

Weaz....why don't ya spend some of that energy of yours trying to help someone in Tulsa, rather than participating in efforts which yield no fruit?

Just a thought:)

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2003, 02:17:18 PM »
But under the existing sanctions, the proceeds of pemissable sales of oil by Iraq must go toward food and other humanitarian purposes,

it reminds me of several years ago.  my nephew was having hard times (mostly self inflicted) and was often very short on cash.  so he calls me up and says he's out of cash and needs to borrow $20 for cigs.  I don't loan money for cigs, drugs, or gambling. (you're not really helping).  and tell him so.

the next week he buys enough cigs to get through the week first thing after cashing his check, then calls me up mid-week and wants to borrow money for food.  

so would my money be going for food or cigs?