Author Topic: P51-D walk around Pics (continued #2)  (Read 824 times)

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
P51-D walk around Pics (continued #2)
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2003, 05:02:20 AM »
pic 310
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2003, 05:03:24 AM »
pic 311
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2003, 05:04:18 AM »
pic 312

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2003, 05:14:46 PM »
Bumping to put the threads in order.

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2003, 07:06:46 PM »
bumping to screw up the order.
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2003, 05:02:55 AM »
Nath,
Please don't.
I was mearly trying to get the pic threads together so it would be easier for later on to be able to view all the pics together for those I give the link to (usually people not members of this BBS yet). It is not an attemp to keep it on the 1st page.
Regards,
SaburoS
PS. If it bugs you that much that I'm sharing pics that I'd thought most WWII plane enthusiasts would enjoy, let me know. I'll delete every thread.