Author Topic: Canada and Turkey.....huh?  (Read 594 times)

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
Canada and Turkey.....huh?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2003, 08:53:06 PM »
Originally posted by Kanth
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-poland-iraq,0,1447989.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

that's 200 more than we had, thank you poland!

Thanks, Poland, can we start looking for base facilities for 50,000 troops? :)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2003, 08:54:21 PM »
Well that feels good.
I hope the US military knows something about Iraqs internal situation that the rest of us dont.
and
My sons just landed in Disneyland with my ex. Hope Sadam doesnt have a way to nuke LA.( I hope that anyway..But today I really hope it.)

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2003, 09:28:27 PM »
and don't forget, lotsa canadians flying on AWACS and I don't mean the NATO ones.  The normal 552 ACW outa Tinker has a sizable canadian presence that flies the same missions right along side the american crews.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2003, 09:45:08 PM »
Well I am a Canadian.

My personal feelings are that our Goverment ...or at least our Prime Minister is an embarassment to our country.  The guy talks out of the side of his mouth to begin with and all along he has been leaping from one side of the fence to the other.  

Today with his comments he has obviously straddled the fence while leaping and lost his balls.

It is true that becuase of the huge military cutbacks, we have fewer and fewer troops to go around, BUT he could still say our country supports The US and their decision to remove Saddam from power.  

The facts are.  Saddam has been lieing and playing games with the world.  The UN can't get their collective tulips together to make a decision so the USA does what it has to do.

If I were Prime Minister of Canada I would be showing support for the decision and sending all 3 of my F18's over there :D

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2003, 09:46:24 PM »

Offline -Concho-

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2003, 10:23:10 PM »
Canada, our true concerns should lie to the south....