Author Topic: USA have a lot of friends in norway  (Read 246 times)

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
USA have a lot of friends in norway
« on: March 17, 2003, 08:40:34 AM »
A post earlyer maked it seemed that that was not true.

As a norwgian im imberrised about this post (first one)
The USA ambasedour (fuk my spelling) was only asking for moral support and we should give that, atleast that is my opinion.
We cant ofcourse and usa know that give much hardware and people involved in a campain like that.
but moral support we sure can give, the norwegian goverment is chickening out cause they are afraid of the France, german influence in EU.
(another opinion i have is that we should not get into EU cause we are a small country, with nothing to do in there, menaing we have nothing to vote with when that outnumbered)
This is just plain patetic.
France, German and Britain is ruling the EU and ofcourse want small countires like norway to follow.
specialy when they are rich and have a border that we have !!

The norwegian have troops and f16`s in Afganistan and thats enough for a small country like ours.
youknow we disarmed after the cold war  

But moral support for those who have made Saddam hussein on the retrait should be awared.
USA and UK has hold the finacial burdon that it takes for having troops and military forces there to make saddam trying to meet the UN resulotion so far. (would not happend if not)
With that i mean having troops there and sending more to keep him on the alert.
Wont help i guess they have to attack sooner or later that crazy man  wont give up whatsoever.

edit: I hope no french and germans get upset about my post, this is only my opinion.
I never will say anything like : "hey the US is all idiots" or "hey lets fry those french idiots" or " fuk the germans started the ww2 and let them pay for it until the day of ends"  
same goes for all of us  97% nice guys and some bad eggs

Last edited by air_guard on 03-17-2003 at 02:17 PM

IP: Logged
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 09:43:50 AM by air_guard »

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 09:06:12 AM »
air guard....now that was some readin.:D

just buggin ya bud.....

but I agree 100% with what you say......

my country 2 is small when it comes to Military Hardware......

we are in Afganistan 2.....thats as much as we can offer(soldier wise)...but!!

we do have 3 war ships(Aegis class) goin to....psst psst....low voice....support our american friends in the persian gulf:D

but officially we are with the UN....

but I bet ya as soon as our americano friends press the GO button....HOPEFULLY....my govr. will support and SEND our special forces there....there not many....but they worth much....ask our americano friends that where in afgan.... :D

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 09:40:56 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Air_guard, I started that particular thread. It was NOT about the USA not having friends in Norway (I'm one of 'em), it was about the USA not gaining any NEW friends by such behavior.

ok i did got it wrong then :)

slapp av, jeg er bare lei denne stå på linja og vente på bedre vær
opplegget/politikere som ikke er istand til og ta en beslutning uten og tenke på meningsmålinger.
De er tross alt valgt med tanke på nettop det :)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 09:51:10 AM »
We appreciate your support, and some of us will support our troops as well.  No one wants war for no reason, that is certain.  But sometimes we are left with no choice but to go forward with war, even though that it may seem like a step backward.  

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 11:34:58 AM »
det er nok selvmord, men hvis man ikke kan stå for det man mener da får man gå av (masse fine jobber for utdanka politikere i det private :) )

ok enough norwegian bullhsite, that was to gc.

Im freaking tired and have to do my calculus lession now, must newton burn in hell :)