Author Topic: Sad.  (Read 276 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Sad.
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
<--- Still trying to pass the 1/1 ratio, it has been ober 18 months in here now  

Step in line mate  

Saw
[Mass]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Sturm

Sad.
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2001, 04:09:00 PM »
LOL zipp I just quit smoking myself 1 week down and the patch is awesome.  Saves me 100 bucks a month so I find another way to blow my money on something non materialistic that I will never be able to hold    And I also like the monthly reset.  Makes it interesting and gives the people who don't fly a chance to move up in ranks  

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
Airfield Defense Squadron

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Sad.
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2001, 06:44:00 AM »
Dont worry about your K/D.    If you dwell on it too much you will fly different and maybe in a way where you do not have fun.

Make your mistakes and learn from them!  Easier said then done!  

Just smile and enjoy.

One tour I found myself watching my K/D.  It was my worst tour on AH in terms of fun.

Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Vermillion

• Platinum Member
Sad.
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2001, 06:54:00 AM »
I've been flying in AH since the first day of open beta, and online in AW & WB's for more years than I can count.  

And I just now got my K/D for this tour back up above 1.0

During the early part of the tour, I kept having this insane urge to attack ostwinds in Yak's. WHY?? I certainly don't know since its impossbile to actually hurt one, but it sure was fun  

My latest insanity is the "I can take him syndrome"    Here I am in my La7, low on fuel, down to 27 rounds of cannon ammo, and I'm missing my rudder, there are no friendlies in the area, and 5 or so enemies, and along comes a higher bandit that can easily outturn me..... I can take him!   The results are predictable.

Fly for fun, enjoy what you do, and forget about score.

------------------
Vermillion
**MOL**, Men of Leisure

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Sad.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2001, 08:24:00 AM »
 I'm in a rut myself.  I am the bug and not the windshield lately. And it comes and goes.
 I wish 'the groove' would hang around a bit more but that's online life..for me anyway.

-Westy

lazs

Sad.
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »
westy.. i killed you a couple times yesterday but I never BEAT ya.   you were doing great just outnumbered.  Plus... you were very unlucky on "choice of targets" <G>
lazs

OpIvy

Sad.
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
yeah i have the best time when my wings get shot off and im shooting towards the ground like a bullet. I see how long i can stay in the plane before i bail. Or if one of my wings get shot off i try to land the damn thing  

I'm afraid to use my perk pts (when i get them) because is will crash it