Author Topic: Why we should thank HTC for what they have done  (Read 172 times)

Sturm

Why we should thank HTC for what they have done
« on: March 28, 2001, 11:19:00 PM »
First off they are releasing updates quicker then any oother game I know out there.

Second when a bug is notified they fix it asap or pull it off and then fix.  Not like some who let the users endure the agony of glitches and bugs that might make it unplayable.

Third I have never before recieved such technical support from within the company, and also the community built around it.

You have swayed my vote in staying and I repaid HTC with my commitment to a subscription, and will continue to do so.  

Fourth and of course there is always going to be my pitch for what I want    ME-410 or HE-219!  I hope I can sway some voters for this craft, for I am not the only one who wants to see its addition to the planeset, maybe not now for LW has a ton of AC, but in two patces from this last one.  Once again thank you for this.  

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
Airfield Defense Squadron

funked

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2001, 11:19:00 PM »

funked

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2001, 11:20:00 PM »
PS I had to land after fighting you guys tonight, my heart couldn't take it anymore.  

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2001, 07:16:00 AM »
Thats why so many of us stayed in WB's for years and why so many of us have followed Pyro and HT here.."a customer is not likely to for a great meal with great service...they usually come back."

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 08:16:00 AM »
 I have no qualms about paying full fair here because I KNOW I'm getting MORE than my monies worth. The HTC folks are a bunch of great guys and gals which is the icing on the cake.

-Westy

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2001, 08:29:00 AM »
Me-410!!!!!

HUZZAAA!!!!!!