Author Topic: Saburo Sakai would be ashamed!  (Read 272 times)

Offline fscott

• Banned
  • Copper Member
Saburo Sakai would be ashamed!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2000, 02:16:00 AM »
Saburo Sakai pulled the plug on many a bug zappers. Guess what, not one pony zapped that gnat.

fscott

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2000, 04:14:00 AM »
I like seeing Zekes, those are so easy to kill.
Only reason why zeke would survive would be that it would be warping all over the place by some annoying lag player..
Too bad that host allows even over 700ms pings... whew.

I personally see zeke about weakest plane in main arena, because it just can't keep up with the speed of others. (and i remember scenario where zekes got scrapped into one big pile)

Oh yeah.. and Spitfire Mk.V seems to be a match for the zeke   (with the experience of turn fightning like that)

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2000, 04:28:00 AM »
Zekes are annoying buggers. If I'm in the G10, I rarely bother with them. What Hangtime said - they're bugs  .

No, seriously though, in a base defense mode, they can tie up 3,4 5 enemy fighters doing everlasting turings, pullups forced head ons and what not. Incredibly slippery, especially for the "don-tmaneuver-get-really-close" G10. 190's fare better, just spray some and something will fall off the Zeke, probably  .

But planes that use turn as a defensive weapon will find themselves on the defense quite often  . Of course, they'll excel at getting outta un solutions. Planes like the 109, P-51 are pretty much f00k'd if a capable pilots gets behind them low and slow.

Depends on yer style of fighting.

------------------
StSanta
9./JG 54 "Grünherz"