Author Topic: For Straffo  (Read 260 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
For Straffo
« on: April 22, 2003, 10:10:23 PM »
Happened to notice you were feeling kinda short-changed in the missing 57 billion euro thread, (pun intended) so i figured i'd cheer yah up with this lil tidbit that showed up in my email today.

You are the President of the United States and NASA tells you that a large meteor is heading straight for Earth and it will strike France at 2:00 AM, one month from today.

Chirac calls and begs you to use all your available arsenal to save them.

You know that by doing this it will take away from the buildup in the middle east and hurt the war against terrorism. If you don't, France is toast.

Here is your dilemma:
Do you stay up and watch it live, or tape it and watch it in the morning?

oh, btw; watched with some intrest the french ambassadors commentary on lifting the sanctions against iraq.

reminded me of another french joke..

The French Ambassador walks into the a bar near the UN and orders 10 martini's. Bartender lines up the glasses and pours, the ambassador drinks them all, one right after the other.

"musta been a hell of a UN session today hunh? Celebration of some kind??"

"Non, monsuier... it was merely my first american... how do you say... 'blow job'??"

"ah!" sez the barkeep.. "well, hell, mr. ambassador, allow me to buy you another..."

"Non! Non!!" sez the ambassador.. "if ten did not get zee taste from my mouth, the 11th cannot possibly help...."

Keep smilin Straffo.

;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2003, 10:13:05 PM by Hangtime »
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
For Straffo
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 04:20:39 AM »
HA, so true, so true.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
For Straffo
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 02:40:16 PM »
hehe , but a bit old :)

You're a joke "ecowarrior" recycling all old belgian/Irish joke  ?

et Toc ! :D