Author Topic: A Suggestion to HTC  (Read 798 times)

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
A Suggestion to HTC
« on: August 16, 2001, 04:26:00 AM »
Ok, I failed to find a suggestion part here so I will post it right here, right now.

I think that it would be a great idea to not change fields as soon as the war is won. I mean they get changed for like 1 min untill you get host disco anyway.

My reason for this is: I have been caught landing at my own base when all sudden someone wins war and field becomes someone elses. Of course we know what happens next. For those that didn't figure it out, Ack shoots the hell out of you.

My suggestion is that we keep same bases all the way up to the Host disco. What would that hurt? I mean, I know HTC has good reason for everything they do, I am just wondering if this is one that bothers others the same as it does me. And if it does I would like to know if you all think my suggestion is a good one?

So what do you all think???????     :eek:

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Booky ]

Offline Fester'

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
A Suggestion to HTC
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2001, 04:34:00 AM »
how bout if once war is won all planes pop up to 15000 feet go level and an orbit cam comes up and says "Rooks have won the war!"

this screen remains while host loads new terrain then once host is ready new terrain pops up and everyone is landed succesfully in the tower.

:)

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
A Suggestion to HTC
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 07:44:00 AM »
Actualy, I don't care how they do it, or what plan they come up with, I just want to be safe from these disco and deaths when someone wins the war. God help someone if there in a Perk plane. I just didnt want to say change it without giving a good solution. You know what I mean.

Offline Sky Viper

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.no54squad.com
A Suggestion to HTC
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2001, 08:17:00 AM »
Question:  are you considered "Disco" if you are airborne at the time of the reset?

I noticed that there was a warning that the arena would reset in 3 minutes.  It was more like 30 seconds.

Viper

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
A Suggestion to HTC
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2001, 10:36:00 AM »
Nope, every plane in the arena is considered "landed safely".

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
A Suggestion to HTC
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »
Ahhh, so the disco is already not a problem. Now we just got to do something about the fields changing to shoot me, guess I could just never land when a reset close. Hope I never a glider.