Author Topic: Skuzzy  (Read 401 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Skuzzy
« on: August 28, 2003, 01:04:38 AM »
No disrespect here, just a comment about locked threads and the apparent uneven threshold for them.

It seems to me that some threads are locked for almost no ( like the one about Lynch) apparent reason, yet others are allowed to run wild.

I feel the more you clamp down on seemingly petty posts, the more difficult it will be to be fair... because you will have to be more and more vigilent in screening all the other posts just to keep up with the standards you have set in the "lessor" violations.

Its seems to me that for most part, there should be some hard lines that shouldn't be crossed here and most reasonable people here know that point. I feel that hard lines have been defined yet you seem to change that point by a large margine at times.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 02:29:22 AM »
Skuzzy's email is in his profile.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 04:30:20 AM »
I, personally, have no complaints about how/when/why Skuzzy chooses to lock threads.

Daniel

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 05:16:30 AM »
Lock this thread :D
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Skuzzy
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 06:40:33 AM »
I'm surprised most threads aren't locked at times....

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Skuzzy
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 07:22:21 AM »
If people lack the capacity to understand what modicum of decency and respect are, I am not going to teach them.  Anyone asking about the 'line' usually is looking for how far they can push it.
There are people on this board that take great pride in causing trouble and then going to other boards and bragging about it.

The mere fact you want to drag this into a public forum is disrespectful.  Had you wanted to really discuss this, you would have just dropped an email to me.
You want this board to be run with no tolerance?  Easy to do, and it would result in half the posters being banned and even more threads closed.  I could garantee you that the posts would be more consistent and less problematic if this was done.

I am locking this thread as there is no response that could be given that would lend to it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com