Author Topic: seriously, end the big maps take them out of rotation except for a week with all 3  (Read 846 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Think about it ....

Was on the other night ...

Bishops - 188

Kinghts - 92

Rooks - 176

We were getting ganged from all sides by both the Bish and the Rooks ... can you imagine what that would be like on a small map with those numbers. At least with the larger maps, there is a possibilty of finding a field to take off from that isn't totally ganged.

The small maps suck, with Mindano being the worst of them all.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Originally posted by Rude
Big difference in flyin the E4 in WB's with an rps Beetle....you didn't have late war planes to contend with.....would you fly one now for an entire tour?
No, Rude. I would not. But that's my point about needing to fly a survivalist plane. I'm most likely to run into P51/LA7/Spit ix, and therefore I need a plane that can outrun the LA7 (at a pinch), chase down/fight with a P51, and have a climb rate comparable with the Spit.

It's because of the lack of an RPS in AH that I wondered why you TAS/BK guys favour weed-wackers at 6K. Until I realised that you always fly as a gaggle, never alone. That tells me all I needed to know.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Citabria
there just has to be some map size between 256 and 512

at the very least any new maps should not use the entire 512x512 area.

screw it im building my own ma terrain cant stand the current ones any longer

a month later.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline AcId

• Silver Member
No way!?

Someone who actually DID something instead of constant ranting and whining!!??

Say it isn't so!

:rofl