Author Topic: More European Squads to CT!  (Read 373 times)

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
More European Squads to CT!
« on: November 19, 2003, 06:41:32 PM »
At first I must apologize Lentolaivue 32's gang bangs lately in the CT arena. We are practicing there very much nowadays and I educate my Squad to co-operating like war machine. I have said now to my pilots, that they attack only with patrol (2 pilots) against lonely poor Allied pilots...:D

But this is my main point:

Our Squad are currently in the CT arena almost every day from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT (20:00 - 24:00 CET). We have all together 22 pilots in our CT Squad and in the same time there are on the average 8 of us.

Our rules are, that don't never shoot down your own squad mates, so we must always fly in the same side and normally we are Axis, as you have seen... ;) For that reason the balance between Allied and Axis is very often bad: 4 - 10 etc.

Is it possible, that couple of European Squads (or Squads from the same time zones) organize their lines and come fly there opposite side against us. We are always ready to switch sides, too, if needed!

For example 101 Squadron from Israel should been very good opponent of us. Actually we are making a friendly dueling in the CT in next weekend! :)

But are there any organized European Squads to fight against us?

Gentlemen, this also Challenge!:aok

LENTOLAIVUE 32
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 06:45:17 PM by kanttori »
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline talliven

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 11:38:48 PM »
yes. i would love to see more people come get shot down by Kantorri/Lukarri gang with me.  They can only hone there skill so much shooting down my mediocre self.

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 07:54:10 AM »
Kanttori

Another dedicated Axis squad in the CT, is a good thing. Until recently  it was usually the Axis that were out numbered. With your squad and JG-3 Axis, it will make the arena a bigger challenge, and more fun for all.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 05:18:03 PM »
<> Kantorri. You and Lukkari and some of my favorite people to shoot down.:D