Author Topic: Our Secret Weapon Against Terror  (Read 278 times)

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
Our Secret Weapon Against Terror
« on: June 22, 2007, 08:26:35 AM »
After reading this news report, it is obvious that our superior way of life will win out in the end with the war on terror:aok

SAN CLEMENTE, CA—Five years after settling in southern California and trying to blend into American society, a six-man terrorist cell connected to the militant Islamist organization Army of Martyrs has reportedly grown too complacent to conduct its suicide mission, an attack on the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station.

Link

Charon

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »
Too funny.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 09:43:42 AM »
1. We should not drop bombs. We should drop Playstations, Britney Spears CDs and Fritos.

2. Our new rifles should shoot Ganja darts that bio-degrade instead of bullets.

3. We win.

:aok

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Nice
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »

They have been assimalated
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Bad31st

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH - :aok

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 03:22:26 PM »
"Five a.m. is when the facility is most vulnerable to attack, when the morning shift security personnel replace the overnight crew," said Adib Dhakwan, the cell's second-in-command. "Unfortunately, Starbucks doesn't open until six, and I don't know about you, but if I don't have that first cup of coffee, forget it.

HAHAHAHA!

While the article IS funny, if these guys actually do have plans to blow stuff up, why haven't they been arrested?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Samiam

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 04:03:26 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
1. We should not drop bombs. We should drop Playstations, Britney Spears CDs and Fritos.

2. Our new rifles should shoot Ganja darts that bio-degrade instead of bullets.

3. We win.

Not only would dropping Britney Spears surely be against the Geneva Conventions, it would turn the whole world against us as being the true terrorists.

Offline Bad31st

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie

While the article IS funny, if these guys actually do have plans to blow stuff up, why haven't they been arrested?

Check the source - the Onion = Satire

:noid

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »
Originally posted by Bad31st
Check the source - the Onion = Satire

:noid

I didn't notice that. Ok, I understand now. :rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.