Author Topic: b19 bugs  (Read 532 times)

Offline Virage

• Silver Member
b19 bugs
« on: March 29, 2004, 08:54:32 PM »
overly dark terrain .. lightens when facing sun.

panzer he rounds .. not visible and  no hit/damage graphic

when looking down pnzr gun (2) view.. can see white graphic ( may be part of view (1) dashboard?).. just checked again.. it is the inclinator of the dash.

while being shot at in a panzer by ack.. ack tracers did not appear in gunners view ack didnt appear to be firing... but.. when i fired an ap round the ack would appear while ap round was in flight.

smoke curly-q's bug me.. but not really a bug.

big :aok  overall
JG11

Vater

Offline Virage

• Silver Member
b19 bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 12:40:24 PM »
1 day later...

'overlydark' terrain not like it was yesterday.  must of been the time of day the arena was set to when i played.

A229 has a hill in the middle of the ne runway.. plane spawns under hill with  a building floating in mid air above u.. plane 'crashes ' when it exits from out under the hill.

Stuka flaps..  the flap models go 'up' when flaps are lowered.  ie they raise up behind the wing instead of lowering below.  flight model seems to be correct when lowered but im not  sure.
JG11

Vater

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
b19 bugs
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 03:08:56 PM »
Originally posted by Virage
1 day later...
Stuka flaps..  the flap models go 'up' when flaps are lowered.  ie they raise up behind the wing instead of lowering below.  flight model seems to be correct when lowered but im not  sure.
Those are the dive flaps that go up. Regular flaps lower correctly.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
b19 bugs
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 04:58:16 PM »
NHawk, you got it backwards. The regular flaps go UP, I've seen it. The dive flaps are the two panels under the wings on a cantilever mount that swing down. Hit Shift-C to activate those. The D3A has the exact same problem: the flaps swing UP instead of DOWN when you deploy them.

-----------------------
Flakbait [Delta6]
Delta Six's Flight School
Put the P-61B in Aces High

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
b19 bugs
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 08:20:18 AM »
Actually I don't have it backwards... I have the wrong plane :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 08:36:26 AM by NHawk »
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.