Author Topic: Victims Post!!!!!!!!!  (Read 577 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 18, 2004, 03:00:47 PM »
After reveiwing a film today that beet1e had posted of him killing a healthy formation of lanc's with just one f4u and seeing that it was one of my
fellow sqaud mates who was the one in the lanc's i wondered my self which one of you have embarasing films of me getting my but handed to me after all what better way to learn from your mistakes by seeing it through someone elses gunsights, so i offer a challenge too all who have cuaght me off guard or if you have films of someone else you caught sleeping.

ill post beet1e's film and ill even post a film i shot today of myself going after some 26's and not takeing care of buisness like i know i can..

beet1e's film

68devilm film

and one to save face:

making them pay

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 03:05:49 PM »
Sorry only film worthy opponents.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 03:39:53 PM »
Originally posted by 68DevilM
or if you have films of someone else you caught sleeping.
I have film of Swoop catching me sleeping (literally!) on a recent CAP.  It's worth watching to see the sheer skill of how he flew really close before opening fire.  In fairness, he gave me every chance to see he was there and only fired when it was obvious I was not going to defend myself.  Not sure exactly what woke me up..... maybe the sound of guns, but first thing I knew was I seeing myself spinning into the ground!  :D  I'd post the film, but it's a bit long.  I do have a series of screenshots I took, however, if anyone would like to see them.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 03:46:30 PM »
Well I shot the undercarriage off first to see if that Ju87 would go any faster.......

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 06:40:14 PM »
lmfao @ "Sorry only film worthy opponents."  We will all bow in your presence from now on.  Ego Trips..ha ha..gotta love em..I need to set that one as sig..Watch out for the online fighter jocks, their head is as big as the ones in real life.

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 07:07:57 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
lmfao @ "Sorry only film worthy opponents."  We will all bow in your presence from now on.  Ego Trips..ha ha..gotta love em..I need to set that one as sig..Watch out for the online fighter jocks, their head is as big as the ones in real life.

just pissed because ive shot you down more times then youve landed

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2004, 07:40:23 PM »
lol Okay 68Devil since the post I previously put up wasn't even meant for you I'll still bite the hook.  Since they have this nice little option to see who's shot you down I figured I'd use it.  And since I've started flying AH as of July of last year you have yet to shoot me down or visa versa.  

And if you'd like you can go take a look at our progression over time as we both go through our opening months of flight and well hmmm you be the judge.  Yeah I'd say thats an open mouth insert foot post on your part.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 07:57:54 PM »

Can't learn anything from films against crappy opponents.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004, 08:12:48 PM »
have films of someone else you caught sleeping.

I never say a word of discouragement to someone I've shot down except the occasional joust dweeb.  If they were an easy kill, no-one is served by remarking on it, much less posting a film, IMHO.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 09:18:57 PM »
Ofcourse you can't learn from it but maybe they could.  Half full or half empty.  Just depends on how you look at it I guess.  Allow only the vets to get better while the new folks lay in wait for their next death.  Great way to think.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004, 09:25:17 PM »
quote:Originally posted by Cobra412
    lmfao @ "Sorry only film worthy opponents." We will all bow in your presence from now on. Ego Trips..ha ha..gotta love em..I need to set that one as sig..Watch out for the online fighter jocks, their head is as big as the ones in real life.

qoute:68DEvilM

"just pissed because ive shot you down more times then youve landed:

LOL . read more than what you type.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 06:46:44 AM »
oh my.... i rally miss the rants of those i shot down and the lucky shots that killed me :cool:

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 06:55:55 AM »
lol Okay 68Devil since the post I previously put up wasn't even meant for you I'll still bite the hook.  Since they have this nice little option to see who's shot you down I figured I'd use it.  And since I've started flying AH as of July of last year you have yet to shoot me down or visa versa.  

And if you'd like you can go take a look at our progression over time as we both go through our opening months of flight and well hmmm you be the judge.  Yeah I'd say thats an open mouth insert foot post on your part.

ok well my bad then i just thought it would be funny too se my self get blown out of the sky! you something to laugh at, and say to myself how did i let that guy get me like that..  there was no ego trip here! i know im just as vunerable as everyone else and ohh yeah cobra i could swear ive shot you down before hmm must be alot of cobra's:p

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2004, 06:59:08 AM »
gimme your logon password and ill make sure you will get shot down plenty....i promise to film it too :D

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
Victims Post!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2004, 07:10:52 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
gimme your logon password and ill make sure you will get shot down plenty....i promise to film it too :D

lol now thats funny:p