Author Topic: VF-11 is back!  (Read 640 times)

Offline drm

• Zinc Member
VF-11 is back!
« on: April 22, 2004, 10:17:43 PM »
Ok guys I had to remake my account and had to redo my squad so i need people now more than ever. We are the VF-11 Sundowners. We fly Corsairs ingame and are a naval squadron. Also we play for the knights. If interetsed post here for more info or send an email to VF-11 and title it either join/AH or info/AH.

Offline drm

• Zinc Member
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 07:47:53 AM »
*Bump*

Offline terracota

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/terracota
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 12:39:31 PM »
hi drm
I'm interested in joining your squad, where can i get more info about it?

a little about me

I started playing AH since 2000 i retired about january 2003 because work, i was a member of the vmf-115 joe's jokers, we were a f4u1d squad and we were part or the mag-33
the squad disbanded at 2002 I think.
now my work gives me more time to play. and was looking for a squad that flies the dhog for the knites.

like you see my english sucks!(as my flying)
I'm from Honduras Central America,
my age is 32
and I work as tool developer on a company here on my country

here's my mail
covie@multivisionhn.net

Terra

Offline drm

• Zinc Member
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 03:32:25 PM »
well i would love to have u aboard bud. we are small right now as i had to redo the squad but will hopefully get growing. soon i will have the website and forums up and running so the squadron can have a place. i will send u an invite ingame if you ould like and as soon as we can we can try and get together ingame. i just need your ingame name so please send it to VF-11 and title it join vf-11/ah and i will get back to u.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 03:46:58 PM by drm »

Offline Kutt

• Zinc Member
      • http://home.cfl.rr.com/kutt
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 04:40:53 PM »
I fly Hellcat and F4U pretty much exclusively. I have been playing on and off since 2000, and recently came back a week ago. I was CO of my own squad for a while, and last flew with the VMF-323 Death Rattlers.

I like ACM. I like flying with a good bunch of guys. Flying with a good wingman is when I am having the most fun it seems.

I will egg a few buildings once in a while for fun. I have found the VH is far too slow and lacks the manueverability to be much of a challenge :). I would not be a good fit for a squad that focuses on land grabbing for enjoyment.

Send me some info if you think I may be a good fit.

kutt@cfl.rr.com

Offline drm

• Zinc Member
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 06:14:33 PM »
ty for being interested

Offline terracota

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/terracota
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 08:13:28 AM »
mail sent
ty

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2004, 03:02:29 PM »
Best of luck with getting your squadron back up and going drm. If you need some help just shout and VF-17 will be headed your way when we are in the MA.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline drm

• Zinc Member
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2004, 04:49:31 PM »
thanks bud

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
VF-11 is back!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 10:52:24 PM »
Drm
 Are you still looking for people? I am looking for a sqaud, I do no have much of a score history because I have not had uch play time recently.
 That has all changed. I am no free most nights and am playing more and more.

I fly the F4U alot. But recently have been trying the dweeb rides just to get back into the swing of things.

I am a rook now but am willing to change.

I have not been in a sqaud for years. The last being with VF-17 in Warbirds. (way back when Spin was the C/O with Vigl and Zdom.)\

Email me if you would like to talk about it more, I may be a bit rusty now, but I can a pretty good fighter pilot.
Email Gtora2@hotmail.com