Author Topic: Luzon Map....  (Read 198 times)

Offline Mattibaby80

• Zinc Member
Luzon Map....
« on: November 17, 2000, 12:01:00 AM »
How many of you guys play with this map??  I took a quick spin around the joint, and aside the 2 HUGE BOTTLES OF BEER (thought I had died and went to heaven for a min) this terrain is the best I've seen in a long time.

------------------
Meine Schwester hat keine kartoffel salat?  Du bist eine lustige Buba!!!

Offline Snoopi

• Zinc Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2000, 02:31:00 AM »
F.Y.I.
Luzon was created by the amazing "10bears".

Regards,
Snoopi

Offline Mattibaby80

• Zinc Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2000, 05:19:00 AM »
Are there any other maps that I'm unaware of that have been created recently?

------------------
Meine Schwester hat keine kartoffel salat?  Du bist eine lustige Buba!!!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2000, 08:00:00 AM »
Verm's Med terrain (you can download it by entering the Med SEA arena) and 10Bears "Luzon" are  the two biggest works of art out there.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2000, 08:13:00 AM »
10bears is in our squad. We are lucky. We get to see the maps before they are published or he tells us what is planned. You wouldn't believe whats in store from him! They get better all the time!!

------------------
Apache
=XO= VMF-323 Death Rattlers
VMF 323 Death Rattlers Web Site

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2000, 11:08:00 PM »
Thanks for the compliment. After 6 yrs you'd think I'd be a better dog fighter heh. Oh well everybody should contribute whatever he or she does well.. I had no idea I'd be a good map maker.
  The ah editor is a great teaching tool for civics and geography, you can't help but learn quite a bit about the subject country just doing the research for the map. I highly recommend you younger guys still in high school to get involved in map making. Also you REAL landscape artists out there jump in! We should be seeing some real quality stuff in the next few months. Imagine an art medium where you can fly inside the painting :)

In a quandary here.. Some days I think about a very beautiful W. Germany around Sept or Oct during the fall when the leaves are turning crops harvested.. like New England, a thousand different colors..

Other days.. when I'm feeling the dark side, I think about blackened burnt fields.. huge oil spills destroyed tanks and other vehicles spattered about. Once beautiful cities like Bonn a smoking heap of rubble tens of thousands of displaced persons wondering aimlessly with that hundred yard stare..If I could alter the sky tile, make it gray scale..
  Ohhhh better stop I'm pitchin' tents here.
10Bears--  

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Luzon Map....
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2000, 11:11:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\\10bears is in our squad. We are lucky. We get to see the maps before they are published or he tells us what is planned. You wouldn't believe whats in store from him! They get better all the time!!//

Now how do I get you Republicans interested in the Balkans? -GRIN-
10Bears--
  Got a good relief map for it