Author Topic: The Flying Tigers  (Read 919 times)

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
The Flying Tigers
« on: August 20, 2001, 07:16:00 PM »
Hey thanks guys for letting me fly with you guys on Sunday evening late. It was a lot of fun. You guys work well as a team and I picked up some very good tips for future use in my squad....Thanks again and hope to do it again with you all and maybe the rest of the squad I'm in can join to.

P.S.  Sorry bout being the only "Dweeb" in the Cosair Raid on that base...That formation looked really good except for the "Dweeb Mobile" I fly in the middle.

Jackal

Offline killjoy1

• Copper Member
      • http://www.nortonfamily.net
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2001, 07:30:00 PM »
We all had fun Jackel, of course thats the point, isn't it.
callsigns:  Rexx, Killjoy, Fluffy

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2001, 08:03:00 PM »
Thank you Jeff for flying with us  :)
Also so you just know - most of ppl you flew with werent from FT... They were The Screeming Blue Messiah's  :)

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2001, 08:08:00 PM »
Wow..didnt realize that..Well..THANKS TO THEM TO..hehehehe...it was fun..most important thing anyway.

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2001, 08:47:00 PM »
Messiahs and Tigers and Pigs...Oh my!   :D

kbman

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2001, 08:56:00 PM »
Yeah us three squads seemed to have developed quite the uhm... well... a very cool association as of late. It's hightened my enjoyment of AH tenfold. And don't worry about the Chog, Jackal - I would be in big blue much more often than I am if I weren't always so low on perk points.  :)

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
The Flying Tigers
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2001, 09:08:00 PM »
I am new in FT but the way that 3 squads are pulling stuff together is a great fun!!!! <S> Pigs, Tigers and Messiah!!!!
Also I am hoping that my friends from VF14_IRONANGELS squad will also be able to join us and have the same fun as we do  :)