Author Topic: Why don't you...  (Read 741 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Why don't you...
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2001, 08:59:00 AM »

Originally posted by SeaWulfe:
I know, I was just being anal retentive.

-SW

Tattoo on my left cheek says "No entrance, Exit only"...right one says "Yield to oncoming traffic".

SeaWulfe

Why don't you...
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2001, 09:34:00 AM »
SCORE!!!  

Offline Kingonads

• Copper Member
Why don't you...
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2001, 01:55:00 PM »
I would like to say how many of U were there for Hostile Shores whe that happened????  There were quite a few pilots there well over 200 in the first event, but, there is always a but, as the frames rolled on there were less and less pilots do to the lack of love for the plane set or for the lack of enjoyment because of the lag that happened the first event or for what ever reason.  I can only speak for myself and say that I did not like the plane set and yet I flew all 4 frames.  I would very much like to see a HA PTO type or a ETO,  I hate flying against everything in gods creation when I fly a early war bird like my beloved zero.  I think a HA would releave a great deal of strain off of the MA serves but I am not working for HT yet   I am sure they may emplemt a HA one day but the question is when and how many of U people will leave your "I am god" late war planes to fly a real plane when men were men and dogfighting ment something, not just a boom and zoom fest.  I am in favor of a PTO '41-44 arena.  
I am looking foward to the phillipene map scenario and I will definatly fly in it as IJN.  Well not that I have put in 22.5 cents.

Hodo