Author Topic: Another Update on the Life of Swager  (Read 221 times)

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Another Update on the Life of Swager
« on: June 05, 2001, 10:44:00 PM »
Well another month has gone by.  Everything fine here.  Im on my last two classes, and will finish 24 July 2001.

My wife has 4 more weeks to go before the little bundle of joy arrives (if on time).  

Ok. Get a load of this. We had a Jack and Jill baby shower. Don't laugh, it was kinda cool.  

Anyways, we get one of those baby carriers that you wear on your back or the front.  Well my wife says, "Oh look Honey, you can wear this with the baby in it while you're flying Aces High!"

Well blow me down!  Talk about shell shock!!  I just said, "Well, ah...ah OK!"  Apparently she has finally come to the conclusion that I will be flying on AH again. She is truely amazed that I was able to stay away from it and concentrate on my studies for the last 4 months!!

Plus I got the go ahead to get a new machine!!!  Now I will be able to get shot down at a higher FPS!!!  Now if I could just get permission to go to the CON!

Man, is life cool, or what??

OK, that is about it. Take care and hope to see you guys (and gals) in August or Sept!!

Salute!!    

------------------
Swager
On Leave 3./JG2~Richthofen~[/i]

"Enjoy yourselves now... for I'll be back"
3./JG2
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2001, 11:58:00 PM »
Swagger,

Look for a mood swing after the baby arrives. Get what ya can NOW!!!  

Seriously post partum depression is real for quite a lot of women. Want to help forestall it? Give her foot massages. It does work! Make sure you do that so you'll have plenty of AH game time!  

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2001, 07:40:00 AM »
  What Maverick said!!   So what are the potential names??

-Westy

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2001, 08:12:00 AM »
She's being nice cause she knows what the look on your face will be when you are wiping that mustard looking stuff off your hands after a baby change.  

Good to hear from ya Swager.  Look me up again when you return.

Offline goat10

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.home.net/goat10/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2001, 07:57:00 PM »
SWAAAAAAAAAGER!  :D

Hurry back  :p