Author Topic: Htc Has Done It  (Read 645 times)

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2004, 11:38:44 AM »
LOL why do people think im gonna vote kerry, I am by nature a gun totin, beer drinking redneck, I dont think im one of kerry's people :D :D

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2004, 11:56:13 AM »
Originally posted by RTStuka
LOL why do people think im gonna vote kerry, I am by nature a gun totin, beer drinking redneck, I dont think im one of kerry's people :D :D

No, but your post suggests that you might have even a light smattering of compassion, which to some of the "tough guy conservatives," on this BBs, is like garlic to a vampire.

Right, Buffy?  :aok

I drink beer and tote guns too, and I wouldn't vote for Bush for all the WMD in....oh, wait...nevermind...:rolleyes:

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2004, 11:57:33 AM »
It's not a perfect community....some people still don't know where the enter key is to break up really long paragraphs.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2004, 12:01:49 PM »
Originally posted by Drunky
It's not a perfect community....some people still don't know where the enter key is to break up really long paragraphs.
LOL i wasnt going to say anything about that... i have been called a text/grammer nazi too much LOL

rt, as for the kerry thing i was just spinning off someone else's comment hehehhe
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2004, 12:36:40 PM »
Originally posted by ravells
I don't know.

I can't stand those 14 year old tards who constantly babble bull **** on range channel just because they like the idea of other people hearing the sound of their voice.  It's at times like that, that I wish they'd turn off kill shooter.

Ravs

You know it's really, really bad when Ravs starts getting ticked off....

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2004, 12:36:41 PM »
Originally posted by ravells
I don't know.

I can't stand those 14 year old tards who constantly babble bull **** on range channel just because they like the idea of other people hearing the sound of their voice.  It's at times like that, that I wish they'd turn off kill shooter.

Ravs

You know it's really, really bad when Ravs starts getting ticked off....

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2004, 01:14:36 PM »
Originally posted by Drunky

or punctuation for sentences :)

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
Htc Has Done It
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2004, 01:25:41 PM »
Thoughtful post, RTStuka, and like any offering to ersatz fighter pilots around the bar, it generates primarily aw shucks you big sappy lug have another beer endorsement of your camaraderie.  

Meaning, thanks for buying the next round.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous