Author Topic: Manhattan project GVs  (Read 634 times)

Offline Mystic2

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theunforgivenweb.com
Manhattan project GVs
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2005, 03:53:26 AM »
I too have had the invisible tank either take out my turrent or kill me.  I have been told by several people that its a lag connection problem.  Not sure how to fix it, but just wanted to add my 2 cents worth:D
FSO Setup CM
~~~THE UNFORGIVEN~~~
"LIVE FREE, DIE WELL"

mystic2@ahevents.org

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Manhattan project GVs
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2005, 06:17:19 AM »
HTC doesn't usually respond to bug reports here, so I wouldn't be upset if you don't see one. That doesn't mean they don't look at the report. We usually read their responses in the 'release notes' of bug fixes in updates. :-)

Offline grunch

• Zinc Member
Manhattan project GVs
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2005, 12:15:30 PM »
Just as a solution to htc if they read this..

.the bug might be related to the  invisable pt boat at 600m to 1.5 k as well, i think there is a graphic or image collision between the tanks and the ground and hanger, the water and the pt boat's, i also notices I see a few hurri in the vh at a few vh bases (u know which ones) that will start rolling before we have a image on them to yea VULCH!..i do believe it is a image collision problem of some sort!

Offline RTO

• Copper Member
Manhattan project GVs
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 02:52:14 PM »
Spawn Lag??  What convenient terminology.  Just remove the GUI Move Time option in setup.  See how many invisible tanks firing tracers there are then.  Spawn lag.....................yeah right.
Give em a crutch and the weak surely will exploit it.

RLTW